And it didn't even take a year to get shelves and tray in. :dancing:

2015-04-01 21.46.27

2015-04-02 15.01.55

Mojo66

Nice setup, nice cigars as well :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

cavenbk

Very nice setup. The cigars aren't bad either :shy:
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

appollo

Nice set up with some real nice sticks :thumbsup:

Longhorn

QuoteAstalo - 4/15/2015  12:02 PM

2015-04-01 21.46.27

2015-04-02 15.01.55

Yea, but it's gonna take a year to discuss this Wine-a-dor at the rate the updates are trickling in! :biggrin:

The cigars pictured don't look like anything in my humidors!   :shades:

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Mojo66

QuoteLonghorn - 4/15/2015  2:55 PM  
QuoteAstalo - 4/15/2015  12:02 PM  

2015-04-01 21.46.27

2015-04-02 15.01.55

Yea, but it's gonna take a year to discuss this Wine-a-dor at the rate the updates are trickling in! :biggrin:  The cigars pictured don't look like anything in my humidors!   :shades:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

BewareDaPenguin

I've had some problems with my wineador, I still use it but the power unit and temperate stopped working. The RH gets high now but before it was to low, Id just suggest getting a bigger humidor but that's just my opinion I know a lot of people have had good success with wineadors but I didn"t.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

timpellis

cajun600

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Astalo

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 4/15/2015  9:04 PM

I've had some problems with my wineador, I still use it but the power unit and temperate stopped working. The RH gets high now but before it was to low, Id just suggest getting a bigger humidor but that's just my opinion I know a lot of people have had good success with wineadors but I didn"t.

This particular model has worked like charm for me and and alot other people i know. was your wineador cooled with compressor or peltier element?

Astalo

And heres link if you want check closer whats in there. I suppose it isn't hard to guess what country fan i'm when talking about cigars.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Astalo

Jay'D

Question on the wineadors with the trays and shelves, how do you maintain humidity in those things? Do you put a humidifier in each seperate tray or is there something that is used to control the humidity throughout the whole unit?  :?:  :?:  :?:
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

Mojo66

QuoteJay'D - 4/17/2015  11:24 AM  Question on the wineadors with the trays and shelves, how do you maintain humidity in those things? Do you put a humidifier in each seperate tray or is there something that is used to control the humidity throughout the whole unit?  :?:  :?:  :?:

Whatever solution you use, air needs to flow in there for the RH level to be equal top to bottom so fans would be useful. Beads, Bovedas or whatever else you want to use, use more than not enough (can't use too much beads or too many Bovedas)

Jay'D

QuoteMojo66 - 4/17/2015  11:50 AM

QuoteJay'D - 4/17/2015  11:24 AM  Question on the wineadors with the trays and shelves, how do you maintain humidity in those things? Do you put a humidifier in each seperate tray or is there something that is used to control the humidity throughout the whole unit?  :?:  :?:  :?:

Whatever solution you use, air needs to flow in there for the RH level to be equal top to bottom so fans would be useful. Beads, Bovedas or whatever else you want to use, use more than not enough (can't use too much beads or too many Bovedas)

So I'm assuming if you get the drawers and shelves made to oder then it would be best to get those that have the those air slots or ventilation whatever you call it?
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

Astalo

I have beads in drawer and under bottom shelf. My shelves leave room at back and front for air circulation.
I see people say that you cant use too much beads or bovedas, but you are wrong. Then you are using too much of them if you don't have any room for cigars. :D

MacMac

Looks like a great set up. Give us a review of your set-up in a few months...let us know how it's going.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.