May Member Sponsored Geek Critique (Last Two Weeks)

Started by junglepete, 03/28/2015 06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein142

Just letting ya know I will have my review in by Sunday if not on Sunday. Had some stuff come up this week with the family but will still get it done! Cheers!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Vroomp

Critique submitted!  I hope that was the Universo, because I failed to measure the thing before I smoked it and alas, there is nothing left of it now but a cap piece and ashes! :smoker:

Let me know if I need to update the Vitola!  :biggrin:

Thanks for the opportunity Mike! :rocker:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Chrism305

johncw

Review as been submitted.

Thank you, Mike

Rammstein142

Just submitted my review, sorry it was so close to deadline, again had some family stuff I have been dealing with! Thanks again for letting me do this as it was definitely a good smoke for me and helped me escape from things for a few! Cheers!!! :-)
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

freakydeakydutchman

Mine is in. sorry for cutting it so close. But I would like to say. after a weekend at a karate tournament and all day driving. this really help with the weekend ending on a great note. thanks for including me in this geek critique!
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.