The $50 Lesson

Started by Brlesq, 03/26/2015 07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein142

Ha don't get me wrong I have a twisted/dark sense of humor as well.

As for this being in jokes, you are correct and I must say sorry, didn't mean to go and pull a Stefan. Just have a soft spot for a lot of homeless folks I have worked with.

Anyways carry on with the great jokes!! :-) Cheers!!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Longhorn

QuoteRammstein142 - 4/24/2015  11:21 PM

Ha don't get me wrong I have a twisted/dark sense of humor as well.

As for this being in jokes, you are correct and I must say sorry, didn't mean to go and pull a Stefan. Just have a soft spot for a lot of homeless folks I have worked with.

Anyways carry on with the great jokes!! :-) Cheers!!

No apology needed... just wanted to steer some of this back to the original intent.  Unfortunately, not all jokes are funny to all people and that's the downside of threads like this.

On a lighter note, I find this video to be funny and I think most people do too... enjoy!

Cigary

There are causes and there are jokes....I find humor in both.  Sometimes a joke is just a joke and we should learn to laugh more instead of scrutinizing everything.....poor RamblinWreck must have had his funny bone amputated..terrible way to live a life.  

Had to come back and amend this post...seems as though the backstory to Ramblins post was about Stefan who has lost his funny bone....I may have to spend some time in the "time out" area.

Brlesq

You know what folks, it was A JOKE.  It was properly posted in the JOKE forum.  I am certain that there will be MANY MORE of these to follow by myself and many others for the next 18 months with the upcoming election.  Making fun of politicians and their political positions is a tried and true, time-tested, favorite American pastime for over 250 years.  Certainly neither political party (nor their candidates) will be spared.

If you don't find political satire/humor funny, or if you don't have the ability just take the joke for what it is without the need for an emotional rant, THEN STAY OUT OF THE JOKE FORUM.  You will have a better day for it (and so will the rest of us.)

With that said, don't watch this clip if you should have already left this forum already!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXdNYXMQoy8

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Longhorn

Bumpity! This is funny right here!   :biggrin:

05Venturer

What Bruce said  :thumbsup:

C'mon people Hugs all Around  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

1029henry

As Bruce said, poking fun at politicians has been around for a couple hundred years here in the USA, and will continue to be around for a long while....I hope. You never know what lies ahead with the totalitarian gubbermint watching and listening to everything we do and say. Hopefully political satire won't be censored or banned, along with our cigars.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.