Premium 5ers for Sale [Done]

Started by mike.casey, 04/16/2015 01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

Done. Thanks all!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Cfickter

some great 5'ers there!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Rammstein142

I will take the Panacea sampler if it is still up for sale!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

ninfiction

Got my package today from Mike's other sale. Spectacular cigars at great prices, A+ geek. Thanks Mike!

Tapped out, cash and room...but that Flower Banded Limitado...oh man.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

sjn1117

Wow! Those are really nice.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

cavenbk

Some really nice stuff. Wish I had some money right now :sad:
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Jay'D

How do you arrange payment?
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

Newbhunter

Nice 5'ers from a geek that's easy to deal with, if i hadn't just ordered a box from Mike I'd be ordering one of these...

mike.casey

QuoteJay'D - 4/16/2015  10:40 PM

How do you arrange payment?

PM sent.

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

mike.casey

Ron White

Longhorn

I think I spy a fiver I want!

mike.casey

QuoteLonghorn - 4/19/2015  5:03 PM

I think I spy a fiver I want!

Or 2?

:whistle:

Ron White

McBryde

I should have come over and gotten those Melanios when I was in town the other day. The problem is the wife was with me, LOL.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

mike.casey

I said I wasn't going to do it, but I dropped the price on a couple of these. They ain't going any lower though, I promise that.

E, if you want them I'll just put them aside for whenever we get together again. I accept cash or crawfish for payment :biggrin:

Ron White

StogieDad

Quotemike.casey - 4/20/2015  8:34 AM

I said I wasn't going to do it, but I dropped the price on a couple of these. They ain't going any lower though, I promise that.

E, if you want them I'll just put them aside for whenever we get together again. I accept cash or crawfish for payment :biggrin:

Hey if you accept crawfish we got some negotiatin' to do!!! :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Chrism305

McBryde

QuoteStogieDad - 4/20/2015  8:50 AM

Mike's a Cajun, of course he accepts mudbugs as payment! LOL

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

mike.casey

QuoteMcBryde - 4/20/2015  3:33 PM

QuoteStogieDad - 4/20/2015  8:50 AM

Mike's a Cajun, of course he accepts mudbugs as payment! LOL

E

:lmao:  :thumbsup:

Ron White

Rammstein142

Received my 5er today. Thanks again Mike for the awesome sale.
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.