Cigars for Monica's Ex Boyfriend's Wife...

Started by Otter, 04/23/2015 03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SendClintoCigars

Tim

Thanks for the response.

Hillary has been an enabler for the length of her marriage. This was not his first affair. This was not his 10th. I doubt he/she have kept count. She was the one who got in touch with Spielberg to coach him through his famous I did not have sexual relations with that woman. She was in my eyes complicit in covering it up and him lying under oath.

In addition the way she sent after every woman who he had an affair with to destroy them Personally and professionally shows her true character. She was protecting the golden nest.

So for me I see the point. I expect higher from the office I the president and the residents there than all of the shenanigans that have went on with these two since they first arrived in 92 and are like that zit on you ass that won't go away.  

This is our (and apparently a bunch of others) way of saying just go away.

Just my two cents

timpellis

Do you really think this will have any effect on anything she does? Or are you just merely trying to get 15 mins of fame but taking advantage of the fact that there are people willing to throw money away on this? Why not put time and energy into doing something positive, if you get a 100k cigars sent to her wouldn't it have been more meaningful to have them sent to the troops? Just a waste of people's time and money to tell someone to go away who clearly isn't going to do that based on this campaign. Just my two cents.

10 mins of research into the website gave me all the info I needed. Any political message aside, not a group I would give my CC info to. Too many connections to less than desirable websites. To my fellow geeks I would recommend looking into who you are giving your personal information to. Good luck.

SendClintoCigars

So really team please tell me what "less than desirable websites" are because that could constitute libel. Of course there was this email that we got from a Tim Ellis that gives completely different reasons. Should I post it here?

timpellis

Well I emailed nothing to you and I didn't list the sites because I didn't think it was my place. I can certainly put the results of what I saw if you like. I did not send you any emails so it is clear that you are willing to lie to smear me on this site. I am a solid member here and I am sure that many people would vouch for me. I am alarmed that any legitimate business owner would make such threats. I think this clearly shows my concerns with the website.

amigodecigars

WASHINGTON (AP) — The acting chief executive of the Clinton Foundation is acknowledging the global philanthropy made mistakes in how it disclosed its donors amid growing scrutiny as Hillary Rodham Clinton opens her presidential campaign.  Spokesperson Maura Pally said the foundation expected to refile some of its tax forms, following a voluntary external review, because it had "mistakenly combined" government grants and donations.  "Yes, we made mistakes, as many organizations of our size do, but we are acting quickly to remedy them, and have taken steps to ensure they don't happen in the future," she said.

Pally also described the foundation's work with the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership, which she said received funding from a separate organization in Canada. She said that partnership does not disclose its donors because under Canadian law they are not disclosed without prior permission from each donor.  Bill Clinton and daughter Chelsea will be starting a nine-day trip to Africa on Wednesday to highlight the group's work on issues such as economic growth and empowerment, climate change and empowering women and girls.  

God save the Queen.

"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

SenorPablo

Enough guys!  Take your political discussions out of the public eye.  This is a web site about the enjoyment of cigars.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.