Your Daily Smoke!!!

Started by mthomason1980, 04/28/2015 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mthomason1980

Pass ships out to Barry tomorrow (Monday).

benchjockey

Looking forward to it, Matt.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

raize

Any chance I can still get in on this pass?
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

mthomason1980

Sure I can pt you last after the CA guys then you can shoot it on down to me no problem I'll send you an invite later.

raize

Thanks for the invite.  Looking forward to trying some new stuff.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

benchjockey

Box arrived in good shape.
I'm not able to transition at this point.
Matt, I think you need to move the Pass Order to History.
I will still send the box out tomorrow and note my puts and takes and the tracking number here.
I am transitioning the box to golden123, who has never posted on this site.
Rules have changed since I joined, I guess.

mthomason1980

Sorry about the trouble with the transition, if I need to select something different on my end please let me know what it is or what tab.  I don't see any options that will let me change anything moving the pass order to History.  As far as golden123 and also strick @ number 4 neither have any post history on the site, that's a total slip on my part.  Pass filled up so quick I missed them while checking everyone.  I'll gladly except feedback from you guys that have been on here and more active than me.  I don't mind changing the line up if you guys see any risk at all with sending the transition on the either of the above list participants.

StogieDad

Just my opinion, and it is up to the mod.  But I don't think I would be comfortable sending a box of cigars to someone that has not even posted an acknowledgement on the site.  Just my .02.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mthomason1980

Skipping both that have never used the site is ok with me its my over site but I don't mind changing the line up I'd feel better myself.

05Venturer

Zero Geek Credibility IMHO. Might be great guys but I wouldn't have unknowns getting a box of cigars.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Quotemthomason1980 - 5/6/2015  6:36 PM

Skipping both that have never used the site is ok with me its my over site but I don't mind changing the line up I'd feel better myself.

That would be my suggestion
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

mthomason1980

Pass list updated, pm sent to barry, hope he see's the change before he transitions.

benchjockey

No problem, Matt, I'll make the adjustment. Box goes out to Michael tomorrow.

gordist

I would agree with StogieDad.  When I first joined the site, I had to at least post on the Newbie forum who I am so other users had something to verify me through.  I also wasn't able to get in one of these passes without a seasoned veteran vouching for me.  Just my 5 Cents.   :-)

Gordo

benchjockey

Box on its way to Michael.

I'll record my puts and takes here until I am able to do it in the Pass History.

Takes: Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Torpedo (6.1x52)
           Brick House Toro (6x52)
           Cain Daytona Torpedo (6x54)
           Cu Avana Punisher (6x52)

Puts:    Jericho Hill Willy Lee (6x54)
           My Father La Antiquedad Robusto ((5.25x52)
           Curivari Seleccion Privada Eminentes Maduro (5.5x52)
           L'Atelier MAD56 (5.5x56)
           Spectre Toro Gordo

Thanks for having me, Matt.  Everyone enjoy the pass.

benchjockey

Transitiion complete. Screw up totally my fault.
Looking forward to trying some new smokes.

headfirst

Ha ha, I just realized that StogieDad will be getting this pass and the Mild Pass on the exact same day, he'll have a busy weekend! :-)
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

Pass arrived today.  I will get it turned and back out, hopefully tomorrow.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

On its way Chuck.  Thanks for having me Matt!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Sorry for late response, but the pass arrived, will turn around and get back out this weekend
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

Ok, sorry for confusion, I actually thought what Michael sent me was something else.  But puts and take are in.  I replaced a finger bag and Bovida.  Box was slightly crushed so will replace that also and add some extra packing from work.  Will post and transition in the morning

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

mthomason1980

Thanks for the update and taking care of box damage.

Cfickter

Sent off to the Geeks in Ohio today!
Thanks for letting me play, will probably fire up those takes this weekend

DRuff

Puts and Takes done, handing off to Longhorn this weekend!

mthomason1980

Curious if Longhorn has received the pass yet??

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.