Your Daily Smoke!!!

Started by mthomason1980, 04/28/2015 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Quotemthomason1980 - 6/4/2015  10:13 AM

Curious if Longhorn has received the pass yet??[/QUOTE :whistle:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

mthomason1980

Pass update would be appreciated sent pm's but no responses yet..

Longhorn

Pass is back on the road - thanks for having me.  Kent, tracking will be emailed to you (mailroom might be able to send FedEx versus USPS).

Matt, FYI - the Rocky Patel Torpedo has a small crack at the foot.  I tried to ensure it was in the middle of the zip-lock bag to keep it from banging around too much.

StogieDad

Nice puts Brad, you and your daily smokes.... :shy:  :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

benchjockey

Impressive puts, Brad.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

05Venturer

Got the pass today. Puts and takes are done will hit the road to Brian tomorrow.
Will add tracking as soon as I have it.

Thanks
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Should be at Brian's door today, 1 day delivery.
Kent

05Venturer

Quote05Venturer - 6/12/2015  6:08 AM

Should be at Brian's door today, 1 day delivery.

June 12, 2015 , 1:58 pm
Delivered, Left with Individual
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55432  :dancing:
Kent

Cfickter

Some nice smokes being tossed around
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

The pass has landed. I had forgotten about it and didn't realize my turn was coming. Got home from my fishing trip yesterday but just opened it this morning, will get my puts take done this weekend and send it on it's way Monday. Everything looks great.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

There wasn't any paperwork with this one when it showed up here so I printed out the member list and tossed that in there.

Put/Takes entered, will drop it in the mail Monday. Sorry for the short delay.

Thanks for letting me play, I like the selection.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ebernabe

Got the box Thursday the 18th.  I'll get it back on the road Monday morning.  Everything was in good condition.

ebernabe

on the way to you Tim

mthomason1980

Had to make change in line up due to possibility of hitting headfirst while out of town for two weeks.  Please see list for change...

mthomason1980

Heard from Tim today he has the pass in his possession, but will be unable to get it back out until next week!!!  Ill let him fill everyone in if he wishes at a later time.  Thanks for everyone this far keeping thing pretty smooth, Let's keep it up.  I may even plan for a new pass soon after this one ends.

Matt

05Venturer

This one's been sitting over a week :bump:
Kent

mthomason1980

I haven't heard from Tim since last week he hasn't replied to my latest pm.  He had and accident at work and was home recovering He though he could get pass moving first of the week.  If anyone has contact outside of the group an update would be great.  Hopefully everything is ok..

Rammstein142

Sorry this took so long guys. Its been rough on me this last week. They forgot to inform me about the crazy side effects concussions produce. Anyways got cleared to be up anf out for a few hours a day jhst can't drive so I am finally getting a lift to the Post office tomorrow. Sorry again for the delay. I am usually quick about these passes but alas its been a rough two weeks. Anyways away it goes tomorrow. Cheers
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

05Venturer

QuoteRammstein142 - 7/8/2015  12:51 AM

Sorry this took so long guys. Its been rough on me this last week. They forgot to inform me about the crazy side effects concussions produce. Anyways got cleared to be up anf out for a few hours a day jhst can't drive so I am finally getting a lift to the Post office tomorrow. Sorry again for the delay. I am usually quick about these passes but alas its been a rough two weeks. Anyways away it goes tomorrow. Cheers

Glad to here everything is OK with ya brother. Hope things get better quick :goodluck:
Kent

headfirst

Sounds like a pretty slow recovery man, glad you're improving.  No worries on the pass, you had some extreme circumstances there...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Rammstein142

Definitely a slow recovery, doctor said these side effects could last anywhere from a few days to a few months. Anyways again thanks for being patient and do know that next time, if I am ever involved in another pass with you all...it will definitely not take this long! But it is in the hands of the postal service and should be there in 3 days or less to Cali. I will get the tracking posted later tonight as soon as I get access to the receipt I seemed to have left in my wifes car. Thanks again for letting me part of this!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

headfirst

The pass arrived this afternoon.  I usually try to whip it around in a day but the schedule is tight today.  I'll make sure this gets out by Monday, looking forward to peering inside, but first I gotta get to the Dodger game with the fam, Brewers are going down!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

On its' way to the Palm Desert, thanks for letting me play. :thanx:
-Charles Spurgeon

clami

Pass has arrived and looks to be in good order.  The mail room is still rocking from the surprise Bomb that Gary threw in - Thanks brother.  I will should be able to get it back out later today.

La Perla Habana Bomb

headfirst

Hope you enjoy them Clay.
-Charles Spurgeon

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.