Cigar Pass Just Arrived!!

Started by ljlemer, 10/27/2007 12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

Paul, you outdid yourself! There are some real beauties here! I think I'll skip the Opus. It's a petit panatela and for me that's just foreplay without the sex. I'm gonna look some of these up. What are the unlabeled ones again? They smell great! I'm gonna send this off much better stocked than I found it.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Glad to hear it made it there safe.  The details of the pass are in the system:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigpass;area=cigs;boxpass_id=29

There should only be 1 unbanded one and it is a Pre-Embargo Cuban - Pinar 3000.

Make sure you keep the system up to date.  Enter your takes and puts at the link above so everyone can follow it.  Then transition the pass to the next member in the list using the form at the bottom of that page as well.  

Let me know if you find any issues with the system.

Thanks,
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

Gurkha Box-Pressed Nepalese Warrior Toro
Gurkha Vintage Churchill
Padilla Hybrid Churchill
5 Vegas Miami Toro
CAO Criollo Corona
Macanudo Robusto Maduro
Gurkha Expedition Toro
Gurkha X-Fuerte Churchill
Hansotia (Gurkha) Sherpa Toro
Gurkha 3X Triple Ligero Toro

These are the first batch I've thrown into the box. Any comments other than wow so many Gurkhas?

Thomas Mann

monteclaro

I know i'm not part of this pass but I just need to say that's an amazing set of puts.  I should have gotten in on this one.   Nice job!
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

SenorPablo

Quoteljlemer - 10/27/2007  3:31 PM

Gurkha Box-Pressed Nepalese Warrior Toro
Gurkha Vintage Churchill
Padilla Hybrid Churchill
5 Vegas Miami Toro
CAO Criollo Corona
Macanudo Robusto Maduro
Gurkha Expedition Toro
Gurkha X-Fuerte Churchill
Hansotia (Gurkha) Sherpa Toro
Gurkha 3X Triple Ligero Toro

These are the first batch I've thrown into the box. Any comments other than wow so many Gurkhas?

Wow Larry!  You really don't have to throw so much into the kitty.  Thats very generous of you.

So...ummm...we're gonna need a bigger box!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 10/27/2007  3:38 PM

Wow Larry!  You really don't have to throw so much into the kitty.  Thats very generous of you.

So...ummm...we're gonna need a bigger box!

-Paul

OK, you're right! I'm a cheapskate! Sorry! I just threw in a Oliveros Padrino Lucky Lou Torpedo. Now are you happy?

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

You forget, I haven't finished taking cigars OUT.

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

This morning a package from Cigarbid arrived and I added two more cigars from two 5 packs I got. A Legends Gray Label Cusano and a Cienfuegos Piramide. No way I'm gonna find time to smoke the fifth cigar in each pack.

I mailed the pass off to mhuss this morning. The container is filled to the brim.

Let me explain that I'm not grandstanding by taking three cigars and adding thirteen. I told Paul that if he sent the pass to me first, I'd throw in extra cigars and I meant it. This isn't generosity, it's desperation. I have 4 huge humidors and still I need a drawer to hold all the cigars that won't fit in the humidors. Cigarbid is to blame, not me. For the price of one or two cigars, I'm stuck with 3 or 4 extras. A lot of them I don't like even.

Despite my overabundance of smokes, there are still plenty of cigars I would really like to try, and I have the ability to offer good deals in trades to get them. Any Cuban cigar is on that list, as well as a decent sized Opus, Grayfield (other than the one I just tried), or many more.

Thomas Mann

Proph

You can donate any excess cigars to the Keep Proph Smoking Foundation if you want ljlemer.  :smoker:

I accept donations gladly.  

I'll even pay for the shipping, and maybe I could afford to toss a buck or two per stick if my budget works out that way.  

"Do not be too timid or squeamish about your actions, all life is an experiment." -Ralph W. Emerson

tnt956

I need to smoke up.  It's starting to get cold here!

mistagordo

I hear ya.  Yep...I guess winter is coming.  Smokem while its still not bad out.  Speaking of which, I think it may be a good time now.   :biggrin:

Steve

ljlemer

QuoteProph - 10/29/2007  7:08 PM

You can donate any excess cigars to the Keep Proph Smoking Foundation if you want ljlemer.  :smoker:

I accept donations gladly.  

I'll even pay for the shipping, and maybe I could afford to toss a buck or two per stick if my budget works out that way.  

Whatcha got to trade? If you have something I want, I might give you double value in cigars for it.

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.