selling cigars

Started by lilrobo, 05/05/2015 08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilrobo

what the best way on selling cigars here ?   i have about 140 boxes , i have a list and prices  ,, if someone wanted the lot i would a real deal , here is my list   thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ybUwG5Be42ga0OIpeuQT73BlJlcAX01sRj7LkCCeYOc/pubhtml

StogieDad

I would start by introducing yourself in the Newbie forum.  Most would like to know a bit about you before sending you money.  Any feedback or anything from other sources?  Or willing to send and receive payment after arrival.  Just some suggestions man, I have bought and sold a TON of stuff on this site, just my experiences.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

gpd4

Quite a list.  Start at the intro page and go from there...

Welcome to CG
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Cfickter

A few I would have been interested in are gone. But best of luck with the sale
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

sjn1117

That's a pretty big list.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

lilrobo

yea they go fast   i tring to work  a deal   10 bucks each  whole lot

StogieDad

Quotelilrobo - 5/5/2015  2:41 PM

yea they go fast   i tring to work  a deal   10 bucks each  whole lot

$10 a box or per stick???
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

lilrobo

10 a box  i know its a great deal , but i am tired ,,  its not a bad deal   you could sell a 1.00 a stick and make money

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ybUwG5Be42ga0OIpeuQT73BlJlcAX01sRj7LkCCeYOc/pubhtml

toby2

looks like Ken missed out on those Obama sticks..... :biggrin:

cavenbk

Is that $10 a box if you buy the whole lot? Or just $10 a box in general?
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

lilrobo

the whole lot , cant do 10 a box now ,,  i have money tied up , still killer deal i think there 130 left ?

cavenbk

Yeha it is a killer deal. Thank you for clarifying for me.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

MacMac

Best of luck! You've sold many of the ones I would have considered.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

lilrobo

yeah people pick threw them for sure
i'll someone that is looking to start a collection

thanks guys

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.