July Member Sponsored Geek Critique (First Two Weeks)

Started by junglepete, 06/03/2015 01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo66

I smoked mine yesterday, working on the review now.

Karl, hope you are enjoying your last year without a kid and making the most of it, it does cut into smoking time a little :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

biggsy16

Just finished mine,wow thanks was awesome,now how do I find some more,review will be in tomorrow,Thanks again Karl for this great cigar experience,
Rich
Never done being a Dad

horrido

Nice stick Karl just finished it and review will be in by Monday night. Thanks again very very nice and the extra passengers were a great surprise same picture as Mojo and Biggs above nicely played.....
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Mojo66

Review is in Karl. Thanks again for this.

Just a hint, reviewing this cigar did not feel like work at all :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

CrazyK

Thanks guys, I am glad you enjoyed it! they certainly are one of my go to favourites! Looking forward to the reviews!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

bmac7754

QuoteCrazyK - 6/25/2015  6:53 PM  Thanks guys, I am glad you enjoyed it! they certainly are one of my go to favourites! Looking forward to the reviews!
:bigthumbs:
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

CrazyK

Sorry for dragging my butt, I finally got all your feedback in. Thanks for the reviews guys!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.