July Member Sponsored Geek Critique (Last Two Weeks)

Started by junglepete, 06/03/2015 02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Nice packaging and cool rolling. It will be interesting to read the reviews.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

05Venturer

Quotebmac7754 - 6/4/2015  1:43 PM

By the way, these come dressed in a coffin.  Pretty cool looking.

Nice :biggrin:  :thumbsup:

Thanks Brian  :bow:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

MacMac

Ben, thank you for sponsoring this geek critique. I am so excited to be a part of the review team. This is an amazing looking cigar. I can't wait to smoke it.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

bmac7754

QuoteMacMac - 6/4/2015  10:02 PM  Ben, thank you for sponsoring this geek critique. I am so excited to be a part of the review team. This is an amazing looking cigar. I can't wait to smoke it.

No problem Barry, lol

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Quotebmac7754 - 6/4/2015  10:06 PM

QuoteMacMac - 6/4/2015  10:02 PM  Ben, thank you for sponsoring this geek critique. I am so excited to be a part of the review team. This is an amazing looking cigar. I can't wait to smoke it.

No problem Barry, lol

:lmao:  :lmao:  I wondered how long it would take Ben
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

Quote05Venturer - 6/4/2015  11:12 PM  
Quotebmac7754 - 6/4/2015  10:06 PM  

No problem Barry, lol

:lmao:  :lmao:  I wondered how long it would take Ben

I don't get it Bobby, 

:lmao:
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

danb6177

man so happy to be a part of this. Cant wait to do this review. Thanx a bunch. Such a great looking stick
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

MacMac

Hi Brian, I'm sorry I got your name wrong! I'm not sure where I picked up "Ben".anyway, I appreciate you providing the cigar and i am excited to be a part!

bmac7754

QuoteMacMac - 6/5/2015  8:50 AM  Hi Brian, I'm sorry I got your name wrong! I'm not sure where I picked up "Ben".anyway, I appreciate you providing the cigar and i am excited to be a part!

No problem buddy, must be part of the Mac disease I have.

05Venturer

QuoteMacMac - 6/5/2015  7:50 AM

Hi Brian, I'm sorry I got your name wrong! I'm not sure where I picked up "Ben".anyway, I appreciate you providing the cigar and i am excited to be a part!

Thanks for the laughs George  :lmao:
Kent

bmac7754

The other 4 went out in the mail today

Dan 9405 5036 9930 0075 1194 39

John 9405 8036 9930 0006 2055 91 

Kent 9405 8036 9930 0006 1685 68

Joe  9405 8036 9930 0006 1800 58

Enjoy guys

bigjohn20081983

:dancing:   Thanks again I will be looking forward to the box  when it gets here.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

MacMac

Tracking says it will be here by Thursday! This is soooooo much fun! :cool:

bmac7754

QuoteMacMac - 6/8/2015  9:09 PM  Tracking says it will be here by Thursday! This is soooooo much fun! :cool:

Yah buddy.  Not due until July 10th so plenty of time to rest in your humidor. If there should be any tag alongs, smoke it/them whenever. 

bmac7754

Hey Kent, I messed up and put 820 instead of 829 on the label. I wrote over it so hopefully the PO gets it right. If not drive down the street and beat up the guy smoking your cigars.

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----

bigjohn20081983

The mail lady just hand delivered the package to the door because it was storming and she didn't want to risk the package getting ruined some how. Thanks for the hitchhikers. Everything looks to be in great shape.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

danb6177

Mine came in today as well. This is easily the best looking stick in my humi. Really really appreciate the hitchhikers. Wasnt expecting that for doing a review. This is a very cool site. Top shelf community
-----

bmac7754

Quotedanb6177 - 6/10/2015  3:26 PM  Mine came in today as well. This is easily the best looking stick in my humi. Really really appreciate the hitchhikers. Wasnt expecting that for doing a review. This is a very cool site. Top shelf community

One of the pleasures of doing the critiques is there always seems to be hitchhikers. 

Glad to see some of them landing today.  So far 3 of the 5 are in the Geeks hands. 

danb6177

Quotebmac7754 - 6/10/2015  3:35 PM

Quotedanb6177 - 6/10/2015  3:26 PM  Mine came in today as well. This is easily the best looking stick in my humi. Really really appreciate the hitchhikers. Wasnt expecting that for doing a review. This is a very cool site. Top shelf community

One of the pleasures of doing the critiques is there always seems to be hitchhikers. 

Glad to see some of them landing today.  So far 3 of the 5 are in the Geeks hands. 

Hmm perhaps those hitchhikers are trying to get reviewed as well  :cigarman:
-----

05Venturer

Got mine today as well. Thanks for the great looking smoke(s) brother :biggrin:
Kent

MacMac

Hi Brian,
I just got my package today! The package and contents were in great shape. I was SO surprised by the additional cigars that were in the box! Wow! I don't hardly know what to say! Thank you!  I am so happy to have recieved The Pinar Del Rio and being allowed to participate in the critique, the additional cigars just flat floored me.
What a bonus on top of already fantastic gift!
 :dancing:

bmac7754

Excellent, everyone's got there safe and sound. Good luck with the reviews. I'm curious how you guys like it, I haven't smoked one myself so not sure how they are.

bigjohn20081983

Thanks again for sponsoring this Bmac.  I was able to sit down and smoke mine and submit my review thanks to getting home early do to my whole town being out of power until about 10mins ago
Aldous Huxley

Raul Julia

bmac7754

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 6/23/2015  4:17 PM  Thanks again for sponsoring this Bmac.  I was able to sit down and smoke mine and submit my review thanks to getting home early do to my whole town being out of power until about 10mins ago

Nice John

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.