July Member Sponsored Geek Critique (Last Two Weeks)

Started by junglepete, 06/03/2015 02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Hey guys.  Just got home and got the full reviews up.  Sorry for the delay!  Definitely a good mix of opinions.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

MacMac

QuoteSenorPablo - 7/19/2015  11:09 PM

Hey guys.  Just got home and got the full reviews up.  Sorry for the delay!  Definitely a good mix of opinions.

-Paul

Wow, the opinions are all over the place. That is very interesting. I guess that shows the vast range of tastes cigar smokers have.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

bmac7754

Thanks Paul for posting these up, and thanks to the reviewers for taking time to get them done.  I have left feedback for all of you as well.  And yes these were all over the place between reviewers.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

StogieDad

That's pretty crazy with the spread.  Very interesting.  Either inconsistent or just different strokes for different folks.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

MacMac

Hey Geeks,
Since this was my first official review, I really like some feedback. Constructive criticism welcomed...what's good...what needs improvement. Thanks to any who will read my review again and throw some feedback.
Joe

MacMac

QuoteMacMac - 7/22/2015  1:34 PM

Hey Geeks,
Since this was my first official review, I really like some feedback. Constructive criticism welcomed...what's good...what needs improvement. Thanks to any who will read my review again and throw some feedback.
Joe

Hi Geeks, Just bringing this back up to the front to see if any of you would provide some feedback. I'll let it bury again if no one replies.
Thanks,
Joe

appollo

Some huge differences miust have been some bad sticks in the batch :confused:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.