Virtual #3 - Island Beauties...and then some

Started by jharrisx5, 06/06/2015 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

Tried to have something for everyone and some harder to find stuff...I love variety!
Puff Puff Give....

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

Mojo66

Beautiful cigars.
Can't wait to see what Michael does now.
This is on :dancing:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

StogieDad

I think I am good on my P/T, just need to make 100% sure I can find them this weekend.  Should be fine...
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Jackal...your box arrived today and everything looks great!  Received your PP as well!
Puff Puff Give....

StogieDad

Pulled and ready.  Thanks for having me Jason!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

jharrisx5

Looks great buddy!

One thing I forgot to mention...with this many starting sticks it may be hard to have puts that aren't duplicates...if you want to put a cigar that is a duplicate please message me first...I don't forsee any issues with it but would like to know what's going in...also, if you know the box code data please enter it so folks know what they're taking and to help me get the right cigars to the right people.
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Mojo will most likely be shipping his end out tomorrow...Canadian holidays...in case anyone was wondering
Puff Puff Give....

Mojo66

Puts and Takes are done and final but I will transition only when I have the tracking info tomorrow morning once these are at the PO.

Thanks for letting me play, will update and transition ASAP.

Here's a pic of my puts.

Mojo66

Done and done. Pass transitioned to CigarPlace (Jessica).

Box with puts on it's way to Jason. Tracking info is: LM037240358CA

Use Canada Post (https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e4s1) to track until it crosses over to the USA. After that you can use USPS tracking.

That was fun, this promises to get even better as it goes on, what a pass! :bigthumbs:

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

CigarPlace

You guys make me wish I had Cubans to play with... Box is transitioned to Nirab. Diplomaticos are my favorite. Just wish they hadn't been discontinued. Any similar recommendations guys?

Mojo66

Nicely done Jessica, show us your puts in a pic if you have it.

Jason you should be getting mine today according to the USPS.

jharrisx5

They did arrive and look great!

And you are a sneaky guy...check out the BOOM Sebastien sent my way...

photo 18386C5F-8625-4D1E-8786-E29BB1613CEC_zpsmqiq93bt.jpg

Love these smokes...especially the Liberty!  And the cedar spills are too cool!  Thanks buddy!

Michael...your puts arrived as well and are also perfect!  

Thanks guys!
Puff Puff Give....

Mojo66

Glad they all got there safe and sound.

I had to bomb you, partly to make the most of shipping fees but mostly, because you deserved it.

Hope you enjoy.

jharrisx5

Thanks again!  I will enjoy each and every one!
Puff Puff Give....

nirab

Puts/takes are done, will ship my puts tomorrow. Thanks!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Will post a pic later, I've got a pif and baseball sticks to get ready to ship out next.  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Jessica...your puts arrived and look great!

For other folks...it's not too late to sign up...
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

One other thing...remember to either include return shipping $$ or send via PP.  For my out of county pass member we will deal with that once I have a total.

Puff Puff Give....

Cfickter

OK, sorry for delay in getting these in.  Will go out tomorrow, thanks for letting me play
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CigarPlace

Did my guys forget to include the Postage Paid Label again??? I'm gonna smack them. Would you prefer that I have them e-mail you one to print out or that we Paypal you money for the postage?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.