Blind Geeks Pass

Started by 05Venturer, 06/06/2015 07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Montana

I tell you what, how about if everybody post their reviews here in the pass thread?  That way everybody can keep each other accountable, and maybe see what kind of comments a cigar gets when the smoker has no idea what it is.

I'd rather have a cigar...

05Venturer

QuoteKid Montana - 6/13/2015  4:14 PM

I tell you what, how about if everybody post their reviews here in the pass thread?  That way everybody can keep each other accountable, and maybe see what kind of comments a cigar gets when the smoker has no idea what it is.

Good idea Dan, maybe I can start a separate thread just for the Blind reviews so they are easier to track and then they can be transferred to an actual review later?
Comments anyone ?
Just don't want get multiple thread confusion either, we know how that goes. LOL :-0
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Sounds like a good idea with the separate thread just for the reviews.

sjn1117

You're the man Kent.Whatever you decide works for me. Just to be cler though, If say I take cigar 2 and 7, the cigars I put back becom the new 2 and 7?
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

05Venturer

Quotesjn1117 - 6/14/2015  12:31 PM

You're the man Kent.Whatever you decide works for me. Just to be cler though, If say I take cigar 2 and 7, the cigars I put back become the new 2 and 7?

Nope,  once a number is gone it's gone, your put's will be the next numbers in order after the previous participant.
so if the player ahead of you puts in 11 & 12 your puts will be 13 & 14  and so on. This will keep any chance of confusion with multiple cigars for one number.
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

OK All I closed this up to newcomers we are sitting at 12 players so we will go with that.
I have updated the pass order putting apollo (Stephen) up first will play virtual and quickme (Nick) will play virtual on the tail end.
Everyone please check to see if they see any problems and let me know right away. I will get the seed cigars de-banded and ready to go and will take a pic for our first virtual player to get at least a look at what he wishes to pick out. I will try to get this going this week if nobody sees any issues with their placement in the line up.

For some reason the pass won't let me go over 12 members?? Anyone know the reasoning for this?? We have a couple #12's  :confused:
Kent

ebernabe

Sounds like a great pass.  Thanks for having me in it.

appollo

Sounds great lets get this baby going  :thumbsup:

appollo

Who needs stinking pictures lol.I will stick with my original selections #4 and #10.I will get my sticks out Monday or Tuesday. :biggrin:

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 6/14/2015  4:30 PM

Who needs stinking pictures lol.I will stick with my original selections #4 and #10.I will get my sticks out Monday or Tuesday. :biggrin:

OK Brother #4 & #10 will be started the trip to cross the border tomorrow.
But here are some pics anyway LOL
Kent

bmac7754

Oh yah let the fun begin.
Kent I only see 12 players not 13, and #12 only shows up once. Not sure if it's acting up maybe on your end.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Quotebmac7754 - 6/14/2015  4:48 PM

Oh yah let the fun begin.
Kent I only see 12 players not 13, and #12 only shows up once. Not sure if it's acting up maybe on your end.

You are correct my friend, problem was on my end, "ME" operator error LOL. Straightened out now "I think"
this is gonna be fun. :dancing:
Kent

appollo

Kent I will leave the tags on the two sticks I send you and they will have the  #11 and 12 correct

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 6/14/2015  8:13 PM

Kent I will leave the tags on the two sticks I send you and they will have the  #11 and 12 correct

Yes sir, I will reband when I get them before I ship the pass off. Please pm me what they are so I enter them correctly.
Kent

appollo

Sticks are on their way LM004874707ca Canada POst

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 6/15/2015  8:12 AM

Awesome brother :bigthumbs:
Please ensure you add your puts as 11 & 12
Kent

quickme

really looking forward to participating in my first pass.   If you want Kent I can always send my sticks early and i'll just wait my turn at the end.   Considering how slow Canada Post is these day's I don't mind.

junglepete

Looking forward to reading the reviews...and the discovery afterwards  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

05Venturer

Quotejunglepete - 6/15/2015  10:23 AM

Looking forward to reading the reviews...and the discovery afterwards  :biggrin:

For sure
Should prove interesting
Kent

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 6/15/2015  8:12 AM

Package arrived today Stephen, thanks you for the couple of "new grandpa" treats you added brother :thumbsup:

Pass will hit the road Monday, be on the lookout Brian.
Kent

ninfiction

Well if you drop it off Monday I'll have it Tuesday and get it back out on Wednesday...should be a couple of quick turns to get this started!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Quoteninfiction - 6/20/2015  3:22 PM

Well if you drop it off Monday I'll have it Tuesday and get it back out on Wednesday...should be a couple of quick turns to get this started!

:thumbsup:
Kent

05Venturer

Headed your way tomorrow Brian
USPS tracking 9405503699300084833869
Kent

05Venturer

i have created a thread for Blind Reviews from this pass.
Reviews here>>.  http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=33814.0

comments stay in this pass thread
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.