Blind Geeks Pass

Started by 05Venturer, 06/06/2015 07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

I think that was a record time for the Post Office. Already did my puts and takes and heading to the PO to send it along it's way...hows that for a 1hr turn around...Also PM'd my puts.

Eric it's on its way!  Thanks Kent!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

quickme

this pass is going to get to me in no time!  No pictures thou? :)

05Venturer

Quoteninfiction - 6/23/2015  2:09 PM

I think that was a record time for the Post Office. Already did my puts and takes and heading to the PO to send it along it's way...hows that for a 1hr turn around...Also PM'd my puts.

Eric it's on its way!  Thanks Kent!

Thanks for the super quick turn brother :thumbsup:  :rocker:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

Sorry, here's the pic of my takes.

quickme

great takes!  Looking forward to hearing the review.

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

ninfiction

Just happened to be slacking at home today and the postman showed up super early...timing is everything

05Venturer

Looks like apollos takes made it across the border and thru customs Tuesday. Should be seeing them soon brother :dancing:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Hopefully see it FRiday or Monday.Let them rest for a week than do my reviews. :-)

05Venturer

Brian (ninfiction) has the first blind review in the review thread :thumbsup:

Thanks brother, PM sent with the "Reveal" please add review to CG when possible.
Kent

ninfiction

Man I wasn't even close with my guess, wasn't even a Nicaraguan Puro and I was sure it was.

Thanks Kent! Really enjoyable, will most certainly smoke the second one this weekend.

quickme

will the list of everyone's sticks be posted at the end of the Pass?  I had a guess for ninfiction's stick just going by his review.

ninfiction

Should we reviel what we smoked in this thread?

And I would be super impressed if someone was able to guess what I smoked from from a picture and my review....

05Venturer

I would say the reviews can be posted in CG reviews as a normal review with a notation that it was a blind review.
Everyone can see them there if they look.
If anyone involved has any other ideas please pm me so we don't clutter the thread too much.  :thumbsup:

I see Brian has already posted his review in the review section :bigthumbs: . A quick note that it was a blind review would be awesome I think.
Maybe a quick note/edit to the blind review thread would be helpful. :confused: . Ideas???
Kent

ebernabe

Got the box yesterday (Thurs).  Will get sent Monday.

appollo

Received my two picks today but somehow due to geek math in ended up being five sticks in the package.Thanks so much for the hitch hikkers brother they are much appreaciated

appollo

I will let them rest a few days before I review them.Have them done is a week :-)

ebernabe

Box is on its way to Texas.

05Venturer

REMINDER before we get to far into this.
Once your review is put in the review thread and I reveal what cigar it was, all reviews should go in the database. Part of the idea is to get some unbiased reviews up. Just be sure to make mention that this was a " Blind" review in the context.  :bigthumbs:  :thanx:
Kent

nirab

Puts/takes are done, box is ready to ship. With the holiday weekend upon us, I won't get this out until Monday. Thanks fer lettin' me play!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

Quotenirab - 7/2/2015  9:00 PM

Puts/takes are done, box is ready to ship. With the holiday weekend upon us, I won't get this out until Monday. Thanks fer lettin' me play!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Sounds great.
This is getting fun :dancing:
Kent

bmac7754

Quote05Venturer - 6/30/2015  6:32 AM  REMINDER before we get to far into this. Once your review is put in the review thread and I reveal what cigar it was, all reviews should go in the database. Part of the idea is to get some unbiased reviews up. Just be sure to make mention that this was a " Blind" review in the context.  :bigthumbs:  :thanx:

This should be fun, not knowing what it is let's see how we do. Kent here is a thought, if for some reason somebody has done a review already maybe we should edit the first one and add this below it?

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Quotebmac7754 - 7/3/2015  4:48 PM

Quote05Venturer - 6/30/2015  6:32 AM  REMINDER before we get to far into this. Once your review is put in the review thread and I reveal what cigar it was, all reviews should go in the database. Part of the idea is to get some unbiased reviews up. Just be sure to make mention that this was a " Blind" review in the context.  :bigthumbs:  :thanx:

This should be fun, not knowing what it is let's see how we do. Kent here is a thought, if for some reason somebody has done a review already maybe we should edit the first one and add this below it?

Good idea Brian, we'll see what happens after this is done and go from there. :cool:
Kent

nirab

I forgot to bring the pass with me today, will ship it out tomorrow...sorry about that!  :crazy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bmac7754

Quotenirab - 7/6/2015  12:11 PM  I forgot to bring the pass with me today, will ship it out tomorrow...sorry about that!  :crazy:

At least you remembered to go to work after the long weekend.  

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.