Oliva Serie G and Captain Morgan's Private Stock.

Started by sevencardstud, 06/14/2015 08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevencardstud

I would Highly suggest this pairing if you enjoy a medium cigar. I add a squirt of lime to the Private Stock, personally.  The stick has a woody after taste that echos perfectly the hint of oak that is present in the rum.

I have tried pairing it with the rum mixed with Coke, but find the drink becomes very close to Vanilla Coke and a bit too sweet to me to pair with the smoke. If you prefer a mixed drink I would suggest mixing it Ginger Ale.
"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

toby2

biggsy16

Private stock is a fantastic drink,love it
Never done being a Dad

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

cajun600

sevencardstud

On a personal note. I am a big fan of rum, my brother and I are always discovering and collecting rums, but I don't really like the pairing of rum with Coke/Pepsi. So I might be a bit bias when suggesting whether or not to use Rum and Coke as a pairing.
"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.