Village Cigar Company & Barbershop in Ontario, Canada

Started by sevencardstud, 06/24/2015 08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevencardstud

Village Cigar Company and Barbershop in Burlington, Ontario, Canada

The storekeepers are very knowledgeable and very friendly. Stop in and get some cigars and a traditional hot towel straight razor shave. Everything is done with old school beauty and quality. One thing I particularly like is that, because they do not sell Lotto Tickets and no one under 19 is admitted to the store, that nothing is covered up like in most Ontario stores. Its easy to browse and enjoy the experience of buying a cigar. Its about a 20 minute drive for me but its worth the trip every time. 

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

freakydeakydutchman

Man looks like a really nice man cave kinda place..
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

sevencardstud

Ya i love the old fashioned, classic look to everything. I haven't had a shave there yet but I will.
"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

danb6177

wow thats awesome, can you actually smoke in there? Or just buy cigars.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

horrido

Nice place but who wants to pay 30 bucks for a 10 buck cigar ....lol learned my lesson not to visit these places long ago rather save up and fly to the land of isom.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

SenorPablo

Wow.  That looks so cool.  We need one of them here.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

sevencardstud

unfortunately due to the laws in Ontario cant smoke anywhere really besides your own home now.

1029henry

Quotesevencardstud - 6/24/2015  5:58 PM

unfortunately due to the laws in Ontario cant smoke anywhere really besides your own home now.

Sounds like Ontario and California mostly resemble East Germany, 1963 these days. It's a pisser, ain't it? Grrrr!!
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

sevencardstud

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.