August Member Sponsored Geek Critique (Last Two Weeks)

Started by junglepete, 06/26/2015 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

mpurtle01

I certainly heard a lot about cigars not having arrived last week.  I do have delivery confirmations from USPS stating they have been delivered.  Thanks you guys who let me know they showed up.  Rebecca, Dan, can you confirm that you got the boxes?

CrazyK

Got the package and everything looks to be in tip top shape. Thanks again Matt!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

jharrisx5

My review is in!  Thanks for the chance to smoke this cigar!!
Puff Puff Give....

CrazyK

So I did my review yesterday, but didn't submit it as I figured I would proofread it, etc... Well, guess what - stupid tablet crashed and lost it all! Hopefully I can remember enough to get me through...
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

My review has been submitted. Hopefully I was able to rebuild it from the notes I took... Thanks for the opportunity to review this one, Matt!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Camshaft83

Just finished my review up. Thanks again for letting me do this one.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

junglepete

I do not see a review submitted from Kevin nor have I heard from him. At this point neutral feedback will be submitted. If I am mistaken then the feedback will be reversed and I apologize upfront. This feedback rating may also turn into negative feedback if the review is not submitted. Remember, the onus lies on the reviewer to make contact in a timely fashion with a reasonable excuse and not to be pursued by the sponsor or an Admin. No contact after the fact results in negative feedback
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.