Hemingway Signatures

Started by danb6177, 05/28/2015 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danb6177

Happy both shipments went well. Enjoy them. I just enjoyed a sig this evening. It's funny because although they are consistent pretty much stick to stick they all have very small differences. One of the reasons I love them so much.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

danb6177

wow ok, got my first shipment in today from cam...alls I can say is wahooo!!. This is exactly why I wanted to trade. I got 5 beautiful sticks ive never tried before and to boot cam was gracious and sent me a little welcome bomb of 3 MORE beautiful sticks that Ive never tried.
Cam thank you so much. I cant wait to attack these. and considering the age on em it wont be long before I dive in!!

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----

Camshaft83

Glad they made it there safe. All the ones that have been resting for over a year and a half are smoking beautifully. I'd let the AKA, PDR, and Montecristo rest a little while though.  Enjoy     :smoker:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

sjn1117

Sweet! The AKA and the M356 are great IMO.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

danb6177

Well this completes the trade. Was very happy as you can guess with Nirabs end. Both geeks really hooked me up with a lopsided trade and yes I understand geek math now :victory: Out of the sticks I received I have not tried any of them. My humidor is looking real tasty now.. Thanx again to cam and nirab for the generous gifts. It wont be forgotten!  :bow:  :bow:
-----

StogieDad

You came out like a bandit!  Geek math at it best, well played by all.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

Hope you enjoy em all Dan. Thanks again for trading with me!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Jay'D

I love the way you guys do math in here 1+1= :-0
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

Cfickter

Well done by all parties  :bigthumbs:
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.