All's gots to go MMO... ;-(

Started by Newbhunter, 06/25/2015 04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

Best wishes to you! Hoping for great health for you. I'd be interested in your all of your Drew Estates cigars.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

biggsy16

I wish you all the best with your choice and the sale
Never done being a Dad

Newbhunter

QuoteBigHop - 6/29/2015  10:35 PM  Hope you kick the cigarettes. First time I tried to quit it lasted a year than I started smoking cigars and messed around with chewing tobacco which brought me back to the cigarettes.    I kicked the cigarette habit again about 5 years ago. No tobacco at all for a little over two years than tried a few cigars here and there. Haven't had another cigarette since.

This is the very reason all's gots to go!!! I know myself all too well, 1 micron of nicotine is all it will take me to get back to coffin nails...

Mojo66

Hey Pat, is your list up to date? Anything left?
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

sjn1117

Best wishes brother!  Check in periodically to say hello!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

philip stone

hi im Philip stone here in ns Canada I understand u live on montreal im interested in the whole s**t load of stuff can we discuss this my cell number is 902 669 4200 text me we can talk a lot easier
cheers Philip stone dedicated  to the stick lol

Vroomp

Is the current inventory correct? :confused:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Newbhunter

Hi guys, update and bump for this thread.
Sincere apologies for failure to maintain the thread in a more timely fashion; between living out of 2 places and moving, planning my 3 weeks trip and 1 year move to Thailand, going through and minimising my possessions, add work and play (not much of that!!) I didnt have alot of time.
the list is now updated and accurate and the sale is still on.
thanks to all those who have bought and also to the ones that didnt but posted well-wishes!!

jdwaynes1980

Good luck brother. I smoked cigarettes for 14 years, and was up to about a pack and a half or more sometimes per day before quitting cold turkey back in 2008. Quitting was one of the the best decisions I've ever made.
Roll Tide!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.