HTF

Started by 05Venturer, 07/07/2015 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

HTF
So out of curiosity what do most of you consider a HTF cigar?
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

danb6177

cubans lol. For me at least Ive only come across 2 real ones.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

shakinghorizons

Limited production of less than 1,000

Cfickter

Early release Libertys, say 2007 or 2009
Leroy vs the Dark Master (somewhat)
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

lubrix

Anything out of production.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

StogieDad

Quotelubrix - 7/7/2015  5:01 PM

x2

Out of production are very HTF because anyone that has them wants a gray market price for them.

Could just be limited, I wouldn't go by a specific number released, but one time releases or regionals can be very tough.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

QuoteStogieDad - 7/7/2015  4:17 PM

x2

Out of production are very HTF because anyone that has them wants a gray market price for them.

Could just be limited, I wouldn't go by a specific number released, but one time releases or regionals can be very tough.

Agreed

danb6177

What about seasonals? I mean if you missed the boat on a seasonal
It's HTF. At least until the season comes again.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Longhorn

LE's for sure, ISOM's at times...

cavenbk

QuoteCfickter - 7/7/2015 5:01 PM Early release Libertys, say 2007 or 2009 Leroy vs the Dark Master (somewhat)

Last time I checked Chuck, the Leroy vs The Dark Masters could still be bought. If you decided to buy another box I could probably be persuaded to do a split :biggrin:

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

jdwaynes1980

Opus Football... I want one :(
Roll Tide!

The Burn Ward

05Venturer

so I'm looking for Yo Momma?  :rolleyes:  :word:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

Quotecavenbk - 7/7/2015  6:06 PM  

QuoteCfickter - 7/7/2015 5:01 PM Early release Libertys, say 2007 or 2009 Leroy vs the Dark Master (somewhat)

Last time I checked Chuck, the Leroy vs The Dark Masters could still be bought. If you decided to buy another box I could probably be persuaded to do a split :biggrin:

Yes they can, I saw a few boxes left tonight. 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

cavenbk

Quotebmac7754 - 7/7/2015  10:26 PM  
Quotecavenbk - 7/7/2015  6:06 PM  

Yes they can, I saw a few boxes left tonight. 

Thats good news. Thanks for the info Bian.

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

sevencardstud

I havent had any issues finding any cigar I wanted yet. However it is HTF somewhere to enjoy them besides my own home, with all the smoking bans in Ontario.
"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

Jackal

Quotesevencardstud - 7/8/2015  2:44 PM

I havent had any issues finding any cigar I wanted yet.

Your wants just haven't become eclectic enough yet.  :biggrin:  :smoker:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

wescat

x2

^^^^ This.

Try finding a box of '05 Liberty's. Try paying for them once found.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Brlesq

Quotewescat - 7/8/2015  6:47 PM

x2

^^^^ This.

MMmmm . . . '05 Liberty.  I'm down to my last single cigar of this one.  Let the bidding commence!!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

wescat

QuoteBrlesq - 7/8/2015  6:58 PM

Quotewescat - 7/8/2015  6:47 PM

x2

^^^^ This.

MMmmm . . . '05 Liberty.  I'm down to my last single cigar of this one.  Let the bidding commence!!

Enjoy it, and then do CG a favor and submit your review of it. Deal? That damn fine cigar only has 3 reviews in the DB.............
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

vw77guy

I don't seek out HTFs, but when I come across one, I open up my wallet and my humi!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.