CG Limited Edition Cigar Release: LIVE!

Started by SenorPablo, 07/11/2015 06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SparklePony

What's this?  A CG cigar?  Where?  Who?  How much?  :shy:
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

jdwaynes1980

QuoteSenorPablo - 7/14/2015  7:02 PM

For those who might have forgotten :shy:, tomorrow the CG Cigar will be released.  :biggrin:

-Paul

Any chance of getting an estimated TIME that the link will go live?  :biggrin:
Roll Tide!

Brlesq

QuoteSparklePony - 7/14/2015  7:22 PM

What's this?  A CG cigar?  Where?  Who?  How much?  :shy:

You seriously didn't know about this?  Maybe its time to stick your head out of the closet once in a while!

:biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

cavenbk

QuoteBrlesq - 7/14/2015 7:25 PM
QuoteSparklePony - 7/14/2015 7:22 PM What's this? A CG cigar? Where? Who? How much? :shy:
You seriously didn't know about this? Maybe its time to stick your head out of the closet once in a while! :biggrin:

:lmao: :lmao:

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

SenorPablo

Quotejdwaynes1980 - 7/14/2015  7:23 PM

QuoteSenorPablo - 7/14/2015  7:02 PM

For those who might have forgotten :shy:, tomorrow the CG Cigar will be released.  :biggrin:

-Paul

Any chance of getting an estimated TIME that the link will go live?  :biggrin:

In the morning after I get up and grab a cup of coffee and get the kids fed.  I'm off so it will be a lazy day.  Maybe around 9ish.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ReinadoCigars

i may not sleep tonight in anticipation...

ninfiction

I was hoping for a midnight release so I could just go to bed after...
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bmac7754

I can see this is going to be like when playoff tickets or popular concert tickets go on sale.  Allot of button mashing coming up.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

SmokeBlue2

Charlie ... hailing from California's Great Central Valley!

"I love my cigar, too, but I take it out of my mouth once in a while." -Groucho Marx
"I choose to believe Groucho said that to someone, somewhere, sometime." -Charlie

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

SenorPablo

Ok.  Guys.  Thanks for bearing with me.  Link is up via banners and directly here:
http://www.reinadocigars.com/buy.aspx?t=geek

Thanks everyone for your support with this!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

terrys1991

Quote05Venturer - 7/15/2015  8:19 AM  Mine are ordered :thumbsup:  :rocker:

Me too! :thumbsup:  :rocker:  

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

ninfiction

I knew I should have set up an account yesterday...got em though, so excited to try these!

ReinadoCigars

Let the games begin! So excited for all to try this blend made especially for us. Thanks to all members supporting this labor of love. One for the geeks! Some info on the tobacco used is as follows:

Wrapper: Habano Oscuro

Binder: Habano

Filler: Nica ligero, viso and seco from regions of Esteli and Jalapa

Antonio

mpurtle01

Me three!   Can't wait.   I'm a Geek.

SmokeBlue2

Charlie ... hailing from California's Great Central Valley!

"I love my cigar, too, but I take it out of my mouth once in a while." -Groucho Marx
"I choose to believe Groucho said that to someone, somewhere, sometime." -Charlie

toby2

link doesn't work for me? just a generic page.

hebron

Would anyone be willing to split a box with me? And ship mine to Norway? I'll pay the shipping costs of course.
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

ninfiction

Quotetoby2 - 7/15/2015  8:47 AM

link doesn't work for me? just a generic page.

When you type something in it'll bring you to the product.

bmac7754

Got Mine, so excited to test them out.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Mautrak

Order placed.  I ordered all remaining 70 boxes and plan on selling them as singles at huge markups to all of you.  I hope that's not a problem.   :biggrin:

headfirst

When you guys say you ordered, did you get confirmation that the order was processed?  I placed the order an hour ago but have yet to receive any confirmation...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.