"The Christians met on the way many people who were going to their towns, women and men, with a firebrand in the hand, and certain weeds whose smoke they inhale which are dry weeds stuffed into a certain dry leaf in the form of a muset made of paper, like the ones the children make on the day of the Holy Ghost; and burning a part of it, from the other part they suck or absorb or admit the smoke with breathing." -Christopher Columbus, from his Navigation diary

Main Menu

Cigar Pass has arrived!

Started by mhuss, 10/31/2007 08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhuss

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I have received the Cigar Pass box from Larry today!  I must say that I am quite impressed with the contents!  Everything looks to be in good shape, as well.  All the cigars have survived the trip thus far.

Besides the two that I had my mind set on, I am going to have a tough decision on a few others that I'd like.  I'd love to take about half of them, but I just don't have the kind of inventory necessary in order to replace them all!

Anyway, I will make up my mind tonight and tomorrow and get the box back out on the road by the weekend.

SenorPablo

Sweet.  Good deal.  So good so far.  Don't forget to use the Box Pass system to eneter you takes and picks.  And then transition the box to the next person.  Let me know if you have any issues.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mhuss

QuoteSenorPablo - 10/31/2007  9:24 PM

Let me know if you have any issues.

-Paul

Nope, no issues.  As a matter of fact, I have chosen the cigars that I am taking.  In case you're wondering, I have selected the Don Pepin Garcia Imperiales, Gurkha Nepalese Warrior, Opus X Perfecxion No. 5 and Perdomo Reserve Cameroon P.

In exchange, I have put in a Montecristo Cuban No. 3, Montecristo Media Noche Churchill, 5 Vegas Series A Apocalypse, Don Diego Maduro Grande and Rockey Patel Fusion Robusto.  I hope those are alright, and will maybe even get the next couple of folks on the list excited.  I have included two of my absolute favorites; the Don Diego Maduro Grande and the Montecristo Media Noche.  I hope someone takes those and really, really loves them!

I will get the box out tomorrow and on its way up to Rochester.  Thanks for having me in the Pass, and I hope we can do it again some time in the near future!

mhuss

Quotemhuss - 10/31/2007  9:54 PM

Thanks for having me in the Pass, and I hope we can do it again some time in the near future!

Re-reading that.........it makes me sound like I just went on a first date.    :shamebag:

SenorPablo

Slut!  Nah...it's all good.  Your takes and puts look good to me.  Definitely we'll do this again sometime soon.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.