Sticks...Long time no see

Started by monteclaro, 11/04/2007 04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monteclaro

Hello Sticks.  I just logged in and saw all the great reveiws you submitted.  Long time no see.

I think you and I have some similar tastes.  The Punch Gran Puro and El Rey Del Mundo are both great smokes!

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

SenorPablo

Sticks is a stealthy kind of guy.  He shows up.  Enters a bunch of great reviews and then is gone again.  I don't think he's posted a message yet.  But it's great having him drop by and contribute with the reviews!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Sticks

Thanks Monteclaro, this is a site with a great bunch of guys. Yes, you can't beat Punch Gran Puro and El Ray De Mundos for being a great all around cigar. One day my brother in law saw me smoking those gas station cigars and he started me out with La Fincas  about three years ago and the rest is history.  You just can't beat a great cigar.

Sticks

SenorPablo aka Paul, thank you. Yes, I've been a bit busy but I finally am getting some free time to get back here and read some of the posts and  some of the reviews. This site is a great resource for my future stogie purchases it's nice to be a part of a site that offers so much to regular cigar smoking guy on the street.

SenorPablo

Great to have you here Sticks!
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.