Holy MOAB!

Started by SenorPablo, 10/21/2009 09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JKG

Sounds like a great idea.  We probably should have included a humidor along with the BOMB.

SenorPablo

Quotecmmayo - 10/22/2009  10:50 AM

I am all for taking care of the troops--I don't think there are many of us here on this site that don't have a connection to the military in some way. For me personally, my dad was in the Air Force and I was a civilian contractor to the Navy for a while.

That being said, you should really try the Kinky Friedman if you've never had one. Oh, and the Blue Agave I sent you is a flavored cigar (by Finck's and actually made right here in San Antonio) that gets it's flavor from agave plant syrup--you should probably send that one!

Also, Paul, I've noticed that occasionally a "MrsPablo" shows up as online. Is this really Mrs. Senor Pablo???  :?:

I'll keep the Kinky Friedman then.  Thanks!  And yes, MrsPablo is the wife.  She comes on to play the arcade games and that's about it.
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

lowpro75

Makes sense, you added the arcade for the wife.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

DonM

Quoteljlemer - 10/22/2009  8:15 AM

QuoteDonM - 10/22/2009  7:59 AM

Nice looking bunch of cigars, Larry!

Larry?

Sorry, my mistake, was intended to be Paul

"The Curmudgeon"

JKG

I was checking out your pics and this MOAB is the MOAS (Samplers)!  Talk about variety...  If you get a chance, let us know which brands/blends you received that you've never smoked before.

Jackal

What is kind of scary is looking at the display, I can guess at some of the bombers contributions by what sticks are out there.

I see mine on one side.  I can pick out MountedShriner's bomb easy enough, I think that I can guess at LowPro's contribution as well as Podman's, and if Rkarkada was a bomber, I think that I can guess his.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

rkarkada

QuoteJackal - 10/22/2009  4:53 PM

What is kind of scary is looking at the display, I can guess at some of the bombers contributions by what sticks are out there.

I see mine on one side.  I can pick out MountedShriner's bomb easy enough, I think that I can guess at LowPro's contribution as well as Podman's, and if Rkarkada was a bomber, I think that I can guess his.

Indeed Mr. Jackal! Lets see if you guess correctly.  What did I send?????

Jackal

It looks like there are four 3 siglos and a Bolivar.  My guess is that they came from you.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Rebecca Silverwolf

An impressive mass bombing, to be sure. Couldn't happen to a better target.  :shades:
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Hound10

WOW!

That is some impressive work gentleman - congrats Paul!
"Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics"

mountedshriner

What a wonderful idea Paul. Being a Viet Nam vet I find your generosity to be especially touching. What I wouldn't have given for a good cigar back in the day. Please forward ANY OR ALL of the cigars to our men and women who are fighting for our freedom!! Exceptional gesture Paul and thanks again for all you and your crew do to make a great home here @ GC for everyone.

Dennis
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

qman22

Nice haul! Feel free and send them on, I think it's a great gesture.
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

rkarkada

QuoteJackal - 10/22/2009  8:37 PM

It looks like there are four 3 siglos and a Bolivar.  My guess is that they came from you.

You are correct! Maybe your a cigar physic!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.