cmmayo

I think my phone is tapped...

WHAT HAVE WE DONE!!!???!?!?!?!!!???

:nono:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nwb

All the King's horses, and all the King's men
Couldn't put  ________ back together again!

HEHEHE :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

podman28

Over the course of the evening I have perfected Pres. Reagan's Star Wars defense system. Chicago is safe but other places.................. :cry:

DonM

The US army EOD Team is preparing for any attack as we speak, as evident by the picture.  Their last training mission ended up like picture 2  :confused:

"The Curmudgeon"

mountedshriner

I am starting to get nervous about all of this bomb talk!! Should we all be expecting something similar to this?

Nuke
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

cmmayo

All this talk of bombs is going to result in Homeland Security checking out the web site...

True story: Back in 2004, I started an online comedy mag that had a decent amount of political humor in it. One day I was checking my traffic info and damned if I didn't get a hit from the DHS. The funny thing is, they spent maybe 5 seconds on the site--long enough to see the home page story was on "Dating Tips from Guantanamo Bay"--and left.  :confused:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

gitfiddl

Quotecmmayo - 10/8/2009  11:08 AM

All this talk of bombs is going to result in Homeland Security checking out the web site...

True story: Back in 2004, I started an online comedy mag that had a decent amount of political humor in it. One day I was checking my traffic info and damned if I didn't get a hit from the DHS. The funny thing is, they spent maybe 5 seconds on the site--long enough to see the home page story was on "Dating Tips from Guantanamo Bay"--and left.  :confused:

I'm actually typing this on a government computer! :-0  DHS just ran an unannounced "security test" on our building last month.  I got a little worried because it was the day after Obama's address to Congress and my comments at the TV that night were probably heard by several of my neighbors...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

Launch code sequence from NE FL base sent...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Anthony

0309 1140 0001 2467 ****

7008 3230 0003 0936 ****

:whistle:
_____

DonM

Where the heck are all these bombs headed? :confused:

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

QuoteDonM - 10/8/2009  7:12 PM

Where the heck are all these bombs headed? :confused:

SSSHHHHHH!  I know, but I ain't telling! :angel:  :dancing:  :shades:

Jackal

There is a payload of trouble on its way somewhere.   :-0

By the way, we really do need a bomb emoticon.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

mountedshriner

I could easily be a "bomb snitch" but due to the high moral content of my character all I can say is" Yikes and DOUBLE YIKES! :angel:  :whistle:  :shades:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

gitfiddl

Quotemountedshriner - 10/8/2009  7:31 PM

I could easily be a "bomb snitch" but due to the high moral content of my character all I can say is" Yikes and DOUBLE YIKES! :angel:  :whistle:  :shades:

Don't you dare!  :uzi:  :puncher:  :angry:  :kickyou:

Anthony

:nono:

If captured:  Name, Rank, Serial Number.
_____

casmang

That incoming picture is priceless!!!

JKG

If we told where the "BOMBS" are heading, it wouldn't be a surprise when they hit... uh, I mean, arrive!!! :shooter:  And who doesn't love a surprise?

JKG

On it's way....  almost there.... take cover......

Anthony

My tracking system confirms the first payloads have begun to hit their target this morning...   :meansmoke:

http://saysomethingfunny.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/mailbox-smoking2.jpg>
_____

gitfiddl

QuoteAnthony - 10/9/2009  11:32 AM

My tracking system confirms the first payloads have begun to hit their target this morning...   :meansmoke:

:dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:

Samhain2000

Someones going to be hurting.
A cigar is like a gun, you never know when you'll need one.

JKG

Quotegitfiddl - 10/9/2009  10:33 AM

QuoteAnthony - 10/9/2009  11:32 AM

:dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:

EXCELLENT....

Hound10

Ohhhh SPY Vs. SPY!!!

Has everyone met Craig Schmidt? He's from Michigan and likes to trade. I'm also pretty sure he's got a profile on another cigar site.............he also enjoys using the "Copy/Paste" feature............. ;-)
"Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics"

mountedshriner

All bombs are away! Altitude and angle straight and true. Brace for impact...........The concussion will be joyfully devastating! Signing off: Yikes and DOUBLE YIKES (one last time)

Photobucket

lowpro75

Has everyone met Craig Schmidt? He's from Michigan and likes to trade. I'm also pretty sure he's got a profile on another cigar site.............he also enjoys using the "Copy/Paste" feature............. :lmao:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.