Uh OH!

Started by Anthony, 10/07/2009 08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

QuoteSenorPablo - 10/21/2009  10:33 AM

:lmao: You know i've been reading this thread, waiting with anticipation to find out who the recipient was.  And in hind set, now that I read back over it, I am confirming my own suspicions that I am one dense mofo.  :confused:

Let me just confirm that you guys successfully hit this target.  My PO has been leveled.  It will take weeks to clean up the mess left by this assault.

Not sure if anyone else is going to get hit by this coordinated assault as well, but I want to say thanks so much to all you terrorists!  Hopefully tonight i'll get some pictures up of the destruction!

:bigthumbs:

Looking forward to see pics of the destruction!

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

It's about damn time!  :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

mountedshriner

Can't wait for the "after action" pics guys!!! What a great BOMB!! :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

qman22

Finally! Looking forward to the pics
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

SenorPablo

Sorry guys I splintered this.  The pcis are here:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=3580.0

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.