A question for my friends in the GWN

Started by 05Venturer, 07/15/2015 06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

I received a couple Don Rivera cigars a week or so ago and am just firing one up. From my understanding they are distributed mainly in Canada. Wondering if any of our Geeks up north have tried them and what their thoughts are.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Mojo66

Don't know anything about these. A quick search brings back that they are in fact based in the US, in Florida specifically:

Don Rivera
20533 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite N-144
Aventura, FL 33180

They are available in some B&Ms in Ontario but can't seem to find them online anywhere, here or in the US.

Did you enjoy the one you just smoked, how was it?
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

quickme

sorry never had one or even seen one.  I'll see if I can pop into a B&M and look for you.  Was it good?

05Venturer

QuoteMojo66 - 7/15/2015  9:23 AM

Don't know anything about these. A quick search brings back that they are in fact based in the US, in Florida specifically:

Don Rivera
20533 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite N-144
Aventura, FL 33180

They are available in some B&Ms in Ontario but can't seem to find them online anywhere, here or in the US.

Did you enjoy the one you just smoked, how was it?

Correct, a friend of mine in Florida says that they are mainly exported to Canada.
And NO, I did not enjoy it at all truthfully. Gonna give the other one some more rest before I smoke it. I don't want to judge too much on only one try.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

sevencardstud

I have not had one, but I will def grab some to give them ago next time.
"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

appollo

Sorry can't  help you never had one  :biggrin:

Cfickter

Interesting that the band is a very Partagas Serie (ISOM) look-a-like
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.