Time for a contest! Guru Smoke Guess

Started by StogieDad, 07/17/2015 10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Camshaft83

QuotePhog - 7/17/2015  4:06 PM

White Owl Grape Diadema Limitada 2018 Reserva Especial X Liga

:lmao:  :lmao: Great answer.  :bigthumbs:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Brlesq

Hey look!  A contest with a real prize and no shipping costs!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Brlesq

Tatuaje Exclusive Series (S&S 2014) Barclay Rex Redux.  A very special cigar for the occasion.

Congrats in advance, Michael.  You've earned it.  Don't forget to touch base with one us other gurus for the code to the executive wash room!   :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Otter

QuotePhog - 7/17/2015  4:06 PM

White Owl Grape Diadema Limitada 2018 Reserva Especial X Liga

:lmao:
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

horrido

Just pick anything you like such as a Cohiba Genios Maduro......have a great day.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

dddddmorgan

Padron 1964 TAA. Has year and a half age and a fantastic smoke.

You want to let the C.G. release sit, you are obviously a man of patience.

Molon Labe!

Mojo66

QuoteVroomp - 7/17/2015  10:14 PM  The Royal Danish Cigars Regal Blend Royal Twister I am gonna put in your mailbox! :biggrin:

Well played :shades:

You could also have gone with a pre release Xiphos :shy:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

johncw

I was thinking along the lines as Bruce.

Tatuaje Exclusive Series (S&S 2014) Mister Anderson

nirab

I don't know what you are gonna smoke, but a Viaje TNT would be a great way to celebrate this milestone. You've blown up many a mailbox, including mine, and I like fireworks to celebrate occasions, and what is the biggest and best firecracker around...a stick of dynamite...subliminal message sent...TNT!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUNNRzAygog
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

metalhead y cigarguy

Man it took me over 3 years to get 6000 posts, and I posted daily. You living on this site or what?

Partagas Serie D No. 4  is my guess. That's a great cigar.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

StogieDad

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 7/20/2015  12:56 AM

Man it took me over 3 years to get 6000 posts, and I posted daily. You living on this site or what?

Running the Fantasy Baseball and College Pick'Em creates a good bit of posts, but yes.....yes I do live here.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

78 more posts, any more guesses out there?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

I will guess Opus X CFCF Toast Across America 2014 No. 77 "Shark , since you have most likely been posting all across America my friend.

Congrats on the upcoming milestone. :cool:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Mojo66

QuoteStogieDad - 7/21/2015  10:22 AM  78 more posts, any more guesses out there?

Assuming you only want one guess per Geek, I won't change my guess. Why would I, it's an easy choice, but let me still try to make an even stronger case for it :shamebag:

I will, and hope you do too, stick with the stick that'll stick in your mind as the one to smoke on that very special occasion.

The Cohiba Edicion Limitada 2011 Cohiba 1966, is considered by many as one of the very best Cuban cigar there is. Better than the Esplendidos and the Behike, it’s easily Cohiba’s best cigar and surely one of the best on the Island.

Oh and by the way Michael, if you decide not to smoke it on that special day, maybe you'd consider letting me have it so that I can smoke it on the day I turn Guru :shy:  :shy:  :shy:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Fran95

StogieDad

Sebastien, that is a good point.  I will take your LAST guess before the contest.  Just in case I smoke one that you guessed or something before the contest in.  I am heading to the beach in a week, so it is possible a few good ones are going to become ash soon.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

QuoteStogieDad - 7/21/2015  3:59 PM

Sebastien, that is a good point.  I will take your LAST guess before the contest.  Just in case I smoke one that you guessed or something before the contest in.  I am heading to the beach in a week, so it is possible a few good ones are going to become ash soon.

Tats are too heavy o smoke in that beach air.  Save those to smoke on a special occasion.  ;-)

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Ken Kelley

Even though I said smoke what you want and enjoy it I will register a late quess just in case it gets to the drawing....LFD Diadema Maduro.  And I echo Bruce's comment about the code for the executive washroom for Guru's. Just don't leave hair in the soap like he always does!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

cmbrose

Drew Estate Liga Privada "JD4"

Congrats on the milestone!

mpurtle01

Tatuaje Anarchy 2015. Can't remember if you ordered some or not

Longhorn

Congratulations, Michael!

If you're at the beach, I think a Davidoff Limited Edition 2012 White Edition Robusto Gordo would be a nice cigar to take in with the salty air!

Whatever you end up with, enjoy!

ebernabe

great contest thanks

Bolivar Corona Gigante (isom)

bmac7754

Looks like you are 16 away from the status.  I hope you got that smoke ready.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.