Started by StogieDad, 07/17/2015 10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

danb6177

QuoteMojo66 - 8/7/2015  8:32 PM

1966 was a great year :biggrin:

Yes of course ...but...1964 was soo much better   :shades:
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Mojo66

Quotedanb6177 - 8/7/2015  9:07 PM  
QuoteMojo66 - 8/7/2015  8:32 PM  1966 was a great year :biggrin:
Yes of course ...but...1964 was soo much better   :shades:

:moon: :biggrin:  

StogieDad

Last chance for guesses....the time nears.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Caveman Steve

OK I'll play

EPC Edicion Limitada 2013  13

Haven't checked to see if anyone else guessed this.

Thanks for the chance! 

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

horrido

So are drawing the stick out of a hat random draw?
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

Congrats, Michael!  Welcome to the club!

After you reveal the cigar, we'll need to start suggesting Guru names for you.   :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Congrats brother, welcome to the club
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Kman

Congrats Michael!! I'll see you there in about 5 years lol
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Camshaft83

Congrats Michael :party: and Sébastien  :thumbsup:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

DonM

Congrats Michael, welcome to the Guru club!

"The Curmudgeon"

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

QuoteStogieDad - 8/12/2015  8:34 PM

Here she is...

Fine choice my friend
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Kman

QuoteStogieDad - 8/12/2015  9:34 PM  Here she is...

Awesome selection!! Congratulations to Sebastian too. That was actually going to be my selection but by the time I got to the thread, he had nailed it already. I just had a feeling. 

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

bmac7754

Congrats Michael. Good looking smoke too, nice call Mojo
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

Congrats Sebastian, great choice Michael
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Fran95

Congrats to both Michael and Sebastien! That looks like a great cigar.

Mojo66

I should go on vacation more often, I can't believe I won. Wow.

I did have a good feeling about that smoke, it's the one I would have smoked if I had nice cigars like that :shy:

Congrats to the newest Guru and thanks for the cool contest Michael

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

cavenbk

Congrats to both Michael and Sebastien
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.