Hey Florida! Pull my finger!

Started by Longhorn, 07/27/2015 07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT21

Society has become second hand smoke conscious.  Now it has transcended to cooked foods.  Next, if someone has an older car with an exhaust system that can be seen or smelled, some official somebody will be knocking at their door.  If you go to a state fair, or the ocean boardwalk, or some similar setting, food vendors depend on their exhaust fans to draw you in as a customer.  Eventually, someone will make a case that they have a right to be there and not be exposed to all of those delicious aromas.  

The downward spiral continues...........
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

bmac7754

That is the dumbest thing I've heard today.  If I had a neighbor complaining like that, Id do the ol shyte in a bag and light it on his steps.  Probably wont complain about the smell of a few burgers cooking anymore.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bigjohn20081983

It would be funny if the callers home happened to get some of those new special super stink bombs applied to it and all the neighbors called and complained about them not keeping the smell to themselves.

Something like this https://www.selfdefenseproducts.com/product/special-ingredients-nasal-nausea
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Jackal

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 7/29/2015  11:54 AM

It would be funny if the callers home happened to get some of those new special super stink bombs applied to it and all the neighbors called and complained about them not keeping the smell to themselves.

Something like this https://www.selfdefenseproducts.com/product/special-ingredients-nasal-nausea
[/QUOTE]

One of my coworkers developed a product called Cock-Block.  It was a spray that basically smelled like shyt.  Don't know if it is still available.  A bottle of that stuff would work well in this situation.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

bigjohn20081983

QuoteJackal - 7/29/2015  5:19 PM  
Quotebigjohn20081983 - 7/29/2015  11:54 AM  It would be funny if the callers home happened to get some of those new special super stink bombs applied to it and all the neighbors called and complained about them not keeping the smell to themselves.   Something like this https://www.selfdefenseproducts.com/product/special-ingredients-nasal-nausea
One of my coworkers developed a product called Cock-Block.  It was a spray that basically smelled like shyt.  Don't know if it is still available.  A bottle of that stuff would work well in this situation.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of that one I will have to look it up. I have heard of one called liquid arse could that be it marketed under a different name?

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

danb6177

QuoteDonM - 7/28/2015  7:09 PM

Sometimes neighbors are just @$$holes. Way back living on base my neighbor shoveled his snow into my parking spot, I had a Jeep with big tires but still. So I shoveled all that s**t right back into his spot while he was at work, then sprinkled it with the hose so I would freeze up. Didn't take long in AK, boy was he pissy when he got home :biggrin:

Although this law is clearly stupid, what you say here makes me wonder if maybe these BBQing innocents where deserving of retaliation? Maybe they did something to this lady to make her want to get them back. I just cant see a person calling the cops on a BBQ. There must be more here.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Longhorn

Quotedanb6177 - 7/29/2015  5:29 PM

QuoteDonM - 7/28/2015  7:09 PM

Sometimes neighbors are just @$$holes. Way back living on base my neighbor shoveled his snow into my parking spot, I had a Jeep with big tires but still. So I shoveled all that s**t right back into his spot while he was at work, then sprinkled it with the hose so I would freeze up. Didn't take long in AK, boy was he pissy when he got home :biggrin:

Although this law is clearly stupid, what you say here makes me wonder if maybe these BBQing innocents where deserving of retaliation? Maybe they did something to this lady to make her want to get them back. I just cant see a person calling the cops on a BBQ. There must be more here.

She's a turd.  :moon:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.