Re: I'm enjoying a ... given to me by ... (Part 2)

Started by Jay'D, 07/29/2015 06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Ramayana Corona got in a prize pack from Hot Suff x, Thanks Les
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

Second cigar today was a Diesel Unholy Cocktail (torpedo) I bought from Jeff (1sgjeffward) about 2-1/2 years ago.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

I am enjoying an Espanoza La Zona Proxy No. 24 given to me by my good friend and great Geek Kent
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

Diesel Hair Of The Dog Toro I got in a bomb from sauraspop.  Thanks Sammy wherever you are.

bmac7754

CAO Brazilia Amazon Basin from ninfiction in the wishlist PIF.  Thanks Brian, really loving these cigars.

Jackal

Benn on a few week smoking hiatus (weird summer storms blowing in whenever I have had the opportunity to smoke the last couple weeks).  So, I am lighting up something special, an Ataby Divinos, given to me by John, the Fabulous Sparkle Pony.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

StogieDad

My LFD Limitado III is from my good buddy Jared, The Burn Ward.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Fran95

Oliva Series O from Chuck tonight on hangouts.

danb6177

A manowar original blend Toro given by Cam. Very good cigar
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

ninfiction

Tatuaje Avion 12 from Caveman Steve for the NCAA Bracket contest
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bmac7754

Gurkha/ K. Hansotia & Co. Trident Belicoso I got in a weight loss prize pack from 05Venturer

Brlesq

Anejo 8-8-8 tonight from the Wishlist PIF that Daniel (Kid Montana) hit me with last week.  Awesome cigar!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bmac7754

Man O' War Side Project: Little Devil from the OAG squares from chrism305

StogieDad

Tatuaje Exclusive Series (S&S 2014) Verocu Corona Gorda that johncw so generously put in a trade a little while back.  I know he couldn't have had many, so to let them go was quite geeky.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

enjoyed a MUWAT Subculture Nightcrawler and Saison Early Harvest 2009 given (bombed) to me by bmac7754

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Brlesq

QuoteStogieDad - 8/13/2015  1:59 PM

Tatuaje Exclusive Series (S&S 2014) Verocu Corona Gorda that johncw so generously put in a trade a little while back.  I know he couldn't have had many, so to let them go was quite geeky.

Those are great cigars!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bigjohn20081983

Gran Habano/ Rico Family 3 SLS (3 Siglos) Robusto  From Jay`D
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

bmac7754

La Gloria Cubana Serie R No. 6 from Hot Stuff x

Cfickter

I am enjoying a CAO Brazilia GOL! given (bombed) to me by bmac7754!

bmac7754

QuoteCfickter - 8/14/2015  3:44 PM  I am enjoying a CAO Brazilia GOL! given (bombed) to me by bmac7754!

Hope you enjoyed that.  If I remember correctly that had a few years in my humidor.

Fran95

Smoked a Perdomo 20th Anniversary bombed to me by Chuck in my first CG bomb  :-)

bmac7754

Frank Llaneza 1961 Pyramid from DogMan in the OAG squares

05Venturer

601 Serie Blue BP Maduro Robusto courtesy Druff.
Thanks Doug
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

I  enjoying a Vegas de Santiago Heritage ADL Robusto given to me by bmac7754

johncw

Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades (HHG) Rapier from Kxthor... What ever happened to Nick?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.