Re: I'm enjoying a ... given to me by ... (Part 2)

Started by Jay'D, 07/29/2015 06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) La Antiguedad Toro in a wish list pif from ninfiction
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

johncw

Crowned Heads TAA 2014 The Angel's Anvil from Longhorn in a PIF  It was great for a nice 3 mile walk this morning

05Venturer

King David (by Alec Bladley) Gordo courtesy millarddj
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

millarddj

Quote05Venturer - 8/19/2015  6:38 PM

King David (by Alec Bladley) Gordo courtesy millarddj

You'll have to tell me what you think of that. It's got a light wrapper, but comments on the cigar itself indicated that it might be a little more full-bodied than I'd appreciate (yet).
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

Ave Maria Knights Templar (from Bruce) on the herf tonight. Despite getting a little scrappy and messy near the nub, this was a good cig and a thoughtful gift. Added to the to-buy list.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

Gran Habano #3 Rothschild from Kent on the herf. Very surprised (pleasantly) by the quality of construction on this one. Two quality gift smokes this evening!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

05Venturer

Oliva/ Studio Tabac Cain Habano 460 (Cain Habano Nub) courtesy DRuff
Thanks Doug :thumbsup:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

MacMac

I'm enjoying a Crowned Head Four Kicks Sublime given to me by StogieDad.  Thanks Michael! I'm never smoked one of these before. It is very good!  :dancing:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

vw77guy

Smokin' a Buena Vista Reserva from Bryce.  Thanks man.

bigjohn20081983

Tabak Especial Robusto Dulce  from MacMac
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

05Venturer

Marco V M. Vito x Marco V Cuban Perfecto Platinum Reserve courtesy millarddj (Daniel)
Kent

headfirst

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 8/24/2015  3:43 PM

Tabak Especial Robusto Dulce  from MacMac
Wow you don't mess around John, straight from the shipping box to your mouth!   :biggrin:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

bigjohn20081983

Hey I would not have needed the pictures it would have been stright from the package to my mouth. It's one I had been wanting to try but seems like every time I went to get one I ended up with something else for one reason or another. Plus I don't keep infused CIGARS with my other and this would have been the only one on hand. Easier to smoke it than give it its own storage.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

headfirst

Not sure what you mean by the pictures, but yeah, I figured that was part of the reason, if I get something infused it ends up in its' own ziplock for lack of a better solution.  Just messin' with you... :-)
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

bigjohn20081983

The bomb run pass pictures. So everyone could see the ordnance he hit me with.
Aldous Huxley

Raul Julia

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

millarddj

Gran Habano GH2 gifted to me by the munificent Kent. A bit on the full side for me, but I'm enjoying it.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

05Venturer

Gurkha/ K. Hansotia & Co. Cellar Reserve 18 Years Edicion Especial Hedonism courtesy my friend across the river millarddj
Kent

danb6177

Muwat bait fish given by vroomp..very good,been waiting awhile to try one of these bad boys
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

ninfiction

Old band Camacho Triple Maduro 11/18 from Rebecca Silverwolf for a PIF 242 days ago
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Jackal

Lost and Found Cream Machine given to me by Bruce

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

bmac7754

Oliva/ Studio Tabac Nub Cafe Cappuccino 460 bombed by bigjohn20081983
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

johncw

Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 77 "Shark"  NCAA winnings 2014  SenorPablo

johncw

Crowned Heads LE 2014 Mason Dixon Project Southern Edition given to me by GPD4

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.