Re: I'm enjoying a ... given to me by ... (Part 2)

Started by Jay'D, 07/29/2015 06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

A.J. Fernandez Pinolero Robusto Maduro courtesy bstessl
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

La Hermandad Embajador from Kent - 05Venturer
This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ninfiction

Flatbed Cigar Co. Henshaw Street from BStessl - Thanks, Brian

05Venturer

Smoke N' Guns Maduro courtesy Chuck
great smoke
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Silverstix

Oliva V Churchill by danb6177 - this was a tremendous smoke, Dan!! Thanks again

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

PETE314

Don Carlos Personal Reserve graciously given to me by Bstessl!!!!   OMG. It is/was amazing!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

05Venturer

Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) Series JJ Belicoso courtesy cfickter   :biggrin:
Kent

toby2

Cfickter

I am very much enjoying a Southern Draw Jacob's Ladder thanks to the outstanding generosity of one Nirab (aka Brian)
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

danb6177

Aging room quatro given to me by captMorgan, thank you very much sir
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

05Venturer

Macanudo Inspirado Black Churchill thanks to Mr Fickter
Kent

Vroomp

Enjoyed the hell outta this last night while sitting outside in our first "fall" evening............ A gift from NTXSAGE who has been MIA for over a year.
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

05Venturer

Foundation Cigar Co. The Tabernacle Toro courtesy Chuck (and the Brewers)
Kent

05Venturer

Southern Draw Cigars Firethorn Toro courtesy nirab.
Thanks brother
Kent

MacMac

Southern Draw Cigars Quick Draw Pennsylvania Short Panatela given to me by Brian. Thanks! Very nice cigar!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

05Venturer

Padron 50 year Anniversary from my good friend KidMontana in a bday bomb.  :bigthumbs:
Kent

ninfiction

Oliva/ Studio Tabac Cain F Lancero (A/T) from bstessl - Thanks Brother!

05Venturer

Opus X Lost City courti tfkirk from my Bday bomb
Kent

05Venturer

Reloba Reloba courtesy of toby I believe, this one got missed when entering into my virtual humidor.
Kent

05Venturer

Asylum 13 OGRE 60x6 (Sixty) for St Patty's Day. Courtesy Deener27 :biggrin:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.