Cigar Geeks Fantasy Football (collecting prize packs)

Started by johncw, 07/29/2015 08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

Are you going to post a herd link here?  Heading to the draft pick headquarters in a couple minutes....also known as the gazeebo
Puff Puff Give....

johncw

Quotejharrisx5 - 8/24/2015  7:13 PM

Are you going to post a herd link here?  Heading to the draft pick headquarters in a couple minutes....also known as the gazeebo

Longhorn already has one set up on the previous page.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sar127

How'd it go?? Any chance a link to view the teams can be provided for the curious geeks out there?? lol
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

johncw

jharrisx5

This Geek is ready for his winnings....just saying
Puff Puff Give....

nirab

Quotejharrisx5 - 8/24/2015  9:59 PM

This Geek is ready for his losing streak!  :angry:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

Quotenirab - 8/25/2015  9:03 AM

Don't feel bad, the email from NFL.com this morning gave me a C grade for my draft and a projected 1-12 record :biggrin:  But I am feeling better than that!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DRuff

nirab

QuoteStogieDad - 8/25/2015  8:31 AM

Don't feel bad, the email from NFL.com this morning gave me a C grade for my draft and a projected 1-12 record :biggrin:  But I am feeling better than that!

That makes me feel better Michael!...I got a C- grade, and an 0-13 record, so there is nowhere to go but up!...3-10 is looking good!!  :biggrin:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

danb6177

looking at the teams it looks competitive. Nothing really stands out ATM. On a side note I don't know who the team owners are, I wish instead of a first name on the league site it had the CG name. Or maybe someone can make a list on this thread showing who is who?
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

sar127

Quotedanb6177 - 8/25/2015  11:17 AM  looking at the teams it looks competitive. Nothing really stands out ATM. On a side note I don't know who the team owners are, I wish instead of a first name on the league site it had the CG name. Or maybe someone can make a list on this thread showing who is who?

Check the first post of this thread. 

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

danb6177

Quotesar127 - 8/25/2015  12:26 PM

Quotedanb6177 - 8/25/2015  11:17 AM  looking at the teams it looks competitive. Nothing really stands out ATM. On a side note I don't know who the team owners are, I wish instead of a first name on the league site it had the CG name. Or maybe someone can make a list on this thread showing who is who?

Check the first post of this thread. 

I don't know everyone first name, some I do. I kinda associate with their member name.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----

StogieDad

This help ya bud?

Drink'in Fortes (John) (confirmed in) - johncw
Chief the Whole F'n Show (Ken) (confirmed in) - chief791
Cibolo Gunslingers (confirmed in) - cibolodave
Redneck Warriors (Jharris) (confirmed in) -jharrisx5
Toilet Monsters (Brian) (confirmed in) - nirab
Penn State Boys Camp (Adam)(confirmed in) - BewaredaPenguin
TexaStrong (Brad) (confirmed in) - longhorn
The Dudes (Kerry)(confirmed in) - Kman
BamaStogieboys (Micheal) (confirmed in) - StogieDad
GoPackGo (Kent) - 05Venturer
Ruff Stuff - Doug Rufalo - DRuff
Cigar City Cyclones - Dan Brodd - danb6177
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

johncw

Thanks Michael,
you just beat me to it.

There were already some side bets going on last night and trash talking on the herf... lets keep it up.

johncw

http://cigargeeks.league.fantasy.nfl.com is the custom link and cigargeeks is the password... Not sure if it will work for you or not since you don't have a team.

danb6177

Thanx Michael that's exactly what I was looking for. :thumbsup:
-----

Kman

QuoteStogieDad - 8/25/2015  9:31 AM  
Quotejharrisx5 - 8/24/2015  9:59 PM  This Geek is ready for his winnings....just saying

Yeah, those ratings are crap. Don't put any stock in them.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

danb6177

-----

DRuff

danb6177

QuoteDRuff - 9/23/2015  1:53 PM

you didn't like my trade reply Dan? :)

It was fine.I was looking to mix up my Rbs without involving my core WRs. Was a shot in the dark.
-----

DRuff

Quotedanb6177 - 9/23/2015  2:48 PM  
QuoteDRuff - 9/23/2015  1:53 PM  you didn't like my trade reply Dan? :)
It was fine.I was looking to mix up my Rbs without involving my core WRs. Was a shot in the dark.

I hear ya, figured you were looking for a some depth. Mine was a shot in the dark as well.  :angel:

05Venturer

Feeling a bit "Foreign" so far

Foreign 0 Baby  :lmao:  :lmao:

Hope it lasts
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.