College Pick em

Started by chief791, 08/02/2015 05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFLSurf

Thought I lost it this week. Thank god we all stink!!

I updated my address in my profile. I'm now in fort Myers.

Is it able to be viewed by everyone or do I need to post it here?
110 hours a week.  52 weeks a year.

05Venturer

QuoteStogieDad - 9/22/2015  4:22 PM

Alright alright.  We have our checkpoint 1 winner, MiaFLSurf.  Congrats my man.  Everybody please get their fiver on the way out and post when sent here.  Let's set a date of next Tuesday if there is a problem just let me know.

Not quite sure how I missed this :shamebag:
5 er will go out tomorrow or Tuesday

Sorry :sad:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Quotemike.casey - 8/28/2015  9:19 PM

Mind if I play?

I think you forgot to play this week :-0  :-0  :-0
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

MiaFLSurf

I cant seem to tell if my address is viewable.  I have no idea why, cuz I put it as public - can you all see it?

StogieDad

QuoteMiaFLSurf - 9/27/2015  2:30 PM

I cant seem to tell if my address is viewable.  I have no idea why, cuz I put it as public - can you all see it?

It's viewable.  If anyone is having trouble just PM me.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Kent

MiaFLSurf

Well maybe it's me but I have no idea how to view anyone's address. Lol.

nwb

Package going out tomorrow for Scott:
Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

Sorry, haven't been regular (on Geeks that is!) for a few days and missed this, will get one out tomorrow
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

mike.casey

I had a lot going this last week and totally forgot to make my picks. I've got a hole to dig out of now. LOL!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Cfickter

Congrats again Scott, mine is leaving today via USPS 9405803699300080535201

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Cfickter

Some odd, but interesting games on this weekends list

StogieDad

My sticks went out today Scott.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

cibolodave

sorry guys. life got crazy. can someone give me the name of round 1 winner and address. will get them out this weekend

johncw

Sorry I missed this as well. Luckily someone reminded me today... Out of town but will get these out Monday.

cibolodave

went out this morning.... congrats again

USPS# 9505 5132 7316 5276 0588 88

bigjohn20081983

Not in this but just wanted to say congratulations to the Bama fans. We got waxed
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

MiaFLSurf

A big thanks to Charles, Nathan, and Kent. Awesome sticks received. Sorry I can't post a picture of them. I can't find the option to attach a picture!!

Longhorn

Quotemike.casey - 9/29/2015  9:38 AM

I had a lot going this last week and totally forgot to make my picks. I've got a hole to dig out of now. LOL!

This.   :cry:

johncw

On there way out! 9405803699300083426506

StogieDad

Congrats to Johncw, checkpoint 2 CHAMP with 114 points.  Time to get those fivers ready.

Everyone has had sufficient time to get out MiaFLSurfs pack.  He is emailing me which he got tonight, so please make preperations if you have not gotten his out and let's get John his out quickly
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

MiaFLSurf still holds a lead, but you never know what can happen in the weeks to come for the overall title!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

johncw

QuoteStogieDad - 10/13/2015  5:51 PM

Congrats to Johncw, checkpoint 2 CHAMP with 114 points.  Time to get those fivers ready.

Everyone has had sufficient time to get out MiaFLSurfs pack.  He is emailing me which he got tonight, so please make preperations if you have not gotten his out and let's get John his out quickly

I had it in my mind that we were doing every 4 weeks not 3 weeks. Sweet can't believe I won.

cibolodave

congrats John.... My fiver went out today.

USPS#  9505513273175287066611

Phog

Scott, mine are going out today.  Lots of excuses, none of them matter.  9405 8036 9930 0090 7309 93.

John, will do my best to much more timely with yours.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.