who wants to join a NFL survivor pool?

Started by chief791, 08/02/2015 11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFLSurf

110 hours a week.  52 weeks a year.

johncw

Quotechief791 - 8/6/2015  9:00 PM

20 players would be great. It will literally take seconds to get your pick in each week.

It will literally take seconds to be out in week one... It has happened many times.

05Venturer

could someone post a link to the survivor pool? I am having a helluva time finding it for some reason, I was there once but having trouble now :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Quoteninfiction - 8/29/2015  11:33 AM

Try this one Kent  http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/1946
.       thanks Brian got it  :-)
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

chief791

Quotejohncw - 8/29/2015  9:12 AM  
Quotechief791 - 8/6/2015  9:00 PM  20 players would be great. It will literally take seconds to get your pick in each week.
It will literally take seconds to be out in week one... It has happened many times.

Happens all the time. Chose wisely. Still a fun pool.   

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

ninfiction

Games start Thursday, let's get a few more guys in this one.

chief791

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

bmac7754

Just a reminder, season starts Thursday.  Get your picks in.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nirab

I clicked the link, and...nada... :-0
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

Quotenirab - 9/8/2015  2:19 PM

I had the same issue this weekend. But ater I logged in it worked, try that, just log into yahoo.

nirab

Quoteninfiction - 9/8/2015  4:03 PM

Quotenirab - 9/8/2015  2:19 PM

I had the same issue this weekend. But ater I logged in it worked, try that, just log into yahoo.

Got it, thanks Brian!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

chief791

Don't forget there is a game on Thursday. Get those picks in if you like either Pitt or NE.

Buford T. Justice

chief791

Guys having a problem finding the group. Yahoo Survival pool, group1946, and the password is solicitors. Get those picks in guys.

Buford T. Justice

danb6177

When do we see everyone's picks? I can see mine only. Was just curious thanx
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

chief791

I think they hold off showing everyone's pick in till after the deadline which is 1PM east for our league.

Buford T. Justice

bmac7754

Quotechief791 - 9/12/2015  8:04 AM  I think they hold off showing everyone's pick in till after the deadline which is 1PM east for our league.

Just curious, I played on Thursday's game if you can see that already or if it waits until the Sunday games begin to reveal everyone's pick. 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Caveman Steve

Finally able to join.  Had a lot of trouble.  Yahoo is an annoying website!!!  Thinking it may have been a Windows 10 issue.  Switched to Explorer and got in.

Go Fish for week 1!!
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

bmac7754

It doesn't show everyone's picks but does reveal overall pick distribution. Looks like a lot going with Green Bay.

chief791

It is go time. Get those picks in before 1 pm set today. Good luck to all.

Buford T. Justice

ninfiction

Quotebmac7754 - 9/12/2015  7:39 AM

Quotechief791 - 9/12/2015  8:04 AM  I think they hold off showing everyone's pick in till after the deadline which is 1PM east for our league.

Just curious, I played on Thursday's game if you can see that already or if it waits until the Sunday games begin to reveal everyone's pick. 

I could see yours on Friday when I was in there, no one else though which makes sense.

bmac7754

They are viewable. Good luck everyone

bmac7754

Ok so who are  I am spartacus, MiaFLsurf can't pick his nose, and Toilet Monsters

ninfiction

Quotebmac7754 - 9/13/2015  12:07 PM

Ok so who are  I am spartacus, MiaFLsurf can't pick his nose, and Toilet Monsters

I am Spartacus is Chuck F - Cfickter
Toilet Monsters is Brian F - nirab

bmac7754

Quoteninfiction - 9/13/2015  3:42 PM  
Quotebmac7754 - 9/13/2015  12:07 PM  Ok so who are  I am spartacus, MiaFLsurf can't pick his nose, and Toilet Monsters
I am Spartacus is Chuck F - Cfickter Toilet Monsters is Brian F - nirab  

And MiaFL is Scott, I'm so dumb. 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.