Premium trade or BoxPass

Started by craig schmidt, 10/11/2009 07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

QuoteHound10 - 10/14/2009  1:04 PM

Quotejunglepete - 10/14/2009  11:07 AM

Maybe all my $2 cigars scared him away  :lmao:

Or your - "what do you mean those aren't worth $20 a stick?! That's what I paid in Canada!" deals. :lmao:

:lmao:  :lmao:  yeah!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

junglepete

I'm posting to keep this thread current for now.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

craig schmidt

In my earlier posts alot of you tell me to "slow down"
So, I check back a couple days later and this is how your talking about me????
What!! You give me ONE DAY to respond.  
Pete starts rippin into me on what the 12th my post is the 11th. I came to this site to make friends you guys are like a frickin lynch party to anybody on the outside.
What I made a mistake comming in. I said I was sorry, even though you guys did'nt deserve it. You should have been more forgiving.
Then you see another chance to be mean and rude. So you go all out. Have I been rude or mean to any of you???
See if your right or wrong about me (you probably dont care)Check me out on socialcigar.com (same name craig schmidt) look at my contests, what I've given away as a member.  Look at the comments on bombs I've given. Look at the comments on every trade I've done. You'll see I'm one of the most generous, kind people you'll ever meet. Your right only been there about a month. I always send first. Been ripped off also $750. Does'nt stop me from trusting people.
Why you guys have given me all this s**t I dont know what to think.
I'd still start a pass or trade here but you guys seem to make me think I need to do it the same day I post the very thought of it. When I post do you want to trade and the responder posts you probably dont want what I have then you say I'm the jackass for not trading?? If I started a $750 box pass here you guys sound mad at me like youd take advantage. Would'nt you???? Do you just like to belittle people or did you really care. :confused:
"Here, have a cigar. Light it up and be somebody."

nukbucko

I'm sitting here reading this and I feel like I missed something. :confused:
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

craig schmidt

You did. When I joined They gave me hell.

craig schmidt

I've never asked to trade without telling the interested party. "I'll send mine first"
How can you get burned?????

nwb

Craig, what you are failing to see in all of this is the fact that we all have some concerns about a guy who joins and on the same day, he posts on 30 threads, and then wants to trade sticks that are near impossible to find.  Yes, you have apoligized, but that doesn't mean you automatically have our trust.

I think the point of this thread is to air out those concerns - I honestly don't think that the members are trying to be mean or give you a hard time.  This is one of the most open forums I have joined, and I've been on plenty.

You took this site by storm - if you want to earn the trust of the members, then I suggest you start some trades for some regular stock.  Not cheapies, but not $10+ cigars.  If you want to trade, check out my humidor:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=nwb

Some of it is off limits, but PM me with a proposed trade.  And you send your end first  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

DonM

Just my 2 cents, Upon coming to CG as a new member, with proposed high end trades, your integrity was questioned resulting in you being on the defensive.

Give the site some time , there are a bunch of good guys in here, enjoy the site, and would probably trade/participate in a box pass with you given time.  Relax and enjoy a cigar!

"The Curmudgeon"

craig schmidt

I do see you trying to protect yourselves from harm. But It also appeared you were not giving me the benefit of doubt.
I mentioned to a couple of you the reason I made so many posts was because of the sites rule "100 posts to see a members address"
My intention was to get out a couple bombs once I had the addresses. Thats why I needed to make the posts.

craig schmidt

Thank you for your kind reply and posting your humidor. I will take a look at it. It will take me awhile to update, enter and post mine. Thank you

lowpro75

Hopefully we can put all this stuff behind us.  I'm ready to move on.  Welcome again Craig.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

junglepete

Quotecraig schmidt - 10/15/2009  8:33 AM

I do see you trying to protect yourselves from harm. But It also appeared you were not giving me the benefit of doubt.
I mentioned to a couple of you the reason I made so many posts was because of the sites rule "100 posts to see a members address"
My intention was to get out a couple bombs once I had the addresses. Thats why I needed to make the posts.

Here's my address if your still in the bombing mode:

965 South Ocean Drive 3R
Hallandale Beach FL 33009

I already apologized beforehand and that stands if I am wrong, but at this point I don't see it quite yet.
Guru of Frugality

craig schmidt

JunglePete You just posted your address in FL.
I'm not saying your getting a $500-$600 bomb (those were the last two I sent)
But, if I would have sent that today your there to rcv. it?
Or did you just post that address and your not even there???
Why dont you give me the details so I can be sure.

junglepete

Quotecraig schmidt - 10/15/2009  9:04 AM

JunglePete You just posted your address in FL.
I'm not saying your getting a $500-$600 bomb (those were the last two I sent)
But, if I would have sent that today your there to rcv. it?
Or did you just post that address and your not even there???
Why dont you give me the details so I can be sure.

I will be there at the end of the month, unless of course you are sending a real bomb, then I may go somewhere else  :shy: If you are interested in sending something right away just PM me.
Guru of Frugality

nwb

Chief of Shaft

rkarkada

Wow, there seems to be some drama on this forum!!! Do we need to call Dr. Phil?????

junglepete

Quoterkarkada - 10/15/2009  10:25 AM

Wow, there seems to be some drama on this forum!!! Do we need to call Dr. Phil?????

:-( I've been waiting for Daddy Pablo to get home and give us all a hand slapping  :lmao:  :lmao:
Guru of Frugality

Bob Cordell

Craig you just need to chill and let it die down, hell even laugh about it. We can get alot of mileage out of your little dramatic entry. You'll see that were actually a bunch of nice guys for the most part. You werent around when that shyt-bitch Markinde made off with a sackful of expensive cigars, you would be gun-shy too.

Why dont you join a pass or two and make your bones?

:biggrin:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

consti

I was actually curious about that box cigar pass as well. I was browsing through the forums and saw the stop. It took me a while to realize the last activity was more that a quarter of a year ago. That is extremely unfortunate. That is just wrong. I can't help but side with the general consensus on the apprehension with overly aggressive individual looking to trade/cigar pass expensive sticks. I know I am new here but I would feel the same way given the circumstances.

On a side note, I was looking to join one of the box passes but I don't have a respectable collection yet. Too many cheapos and bargain basement deals in my humidor. I'll wait 'til my tastes and purchases matches that of the general crowd.
-Justin

junglepete

Quoteconsti - 10/15/2009  7:19 PM

I was actually curious about that box cigar pass as well. I was browsing through the forums and saw the stop. It took me a while to realize the last activity was more that a quarter of a year ago. That is extremely unfortunate. That is just wrong. I can't help but side with the general consensus on the apprehension with overly aggressive individual looking to trade/cigar pass expensive sticks. I know I am new here but I would feel the same way given the circumstances.

On a side note, I was looking to join one of the box passes but I don't have a respectable collection yet. Too many cheapos and bargain basement deals in my humidor. I'll wait 'til my tastes and purchases matches that of the general crowd.

When your ready I am sure there will be a pass for you join  :-)
Guru of Frugality

Jackal

Quoteconsti - 10/15/2009  4:19 PM

Hi Justin,

The best way to get involved with the pass system is to jump in with both feet and start your own.  That is what many of us did.  If you can come up with 8 or so sticks that you enjoy and think others might too, then start your own pass.  You will find that people are very generous here and tend to put in more than they take.  When you get the pass back, you are likely to find that it has gown quite a bit.

The sticks don't have to be top of the line, just ones that you like.

In fact, my first pass was entitled I just like 'em.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

lowpro75

Quoteconsti - 10/15/2009  7:19 PM

In any given pass there is always plenty of cheap shyt. :biggrin:   I prefer this method of testing cheap cigars rather than buy them in any quantity.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Hot Stuff x

Welcome back, Craig.   I hope you turn out to be a active and popular member here on Cigar Geeks...nothing I would like better. 

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.