Bombing Run Pass

Started by bmac7754, 08/09/2015 07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Very nice there Joe, you must have know Doug was a big Reserve Real fan
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Jay'D

Quotebmac7754 - 1/7/2016  10:03 PM

Hot damn that's a nice pack of cigars you got from Joe, well played.

Doug, its all up to you buddy to take out Brad and this pass is all over. (till next time)

"and this pass is all over. (till next time)"  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

millarddj

Nice Joe!

Brian, we can just have Brad kick off round two after he gets blasted, right? ;)
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

bmac7754

Quotemillarddj - 1/8/2016  1:45 PM  Nice Joe!  Brian, we can just have Brad kick off round two after he gets blasted, right? ;)

That will be a totally separate pass that will probably happen near spring time or so.  This way everyone gets a break, and see who is interested at that time.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

So I'm here wondering how the bomb exchange went this weekend at Longhorn's hoping Doug didn't hurt him too bad.  Well I get home tonight to a mystery package at the post office and realize the boys don't play fair.  Doug and Brad teamed up on me and both sent me awesome 5'ers instead of hitting each other.  Totally caught me off guard on this guys, and what a group of cigars you sent my way, so much appreciated.  Well played Gents.

So here is the carnage, Longhorn on the left & DRuff on the right.  And both their names are on my list (not that I would do that).

Doug go ahead and transition to Brad, and then Brad back to me and we can close this pass out.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

millarddj

Not unexpected. Terrific end to a great pass!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ninfiction

Spectacular! A great pass ending to a great pass!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

StogieDad

Those two are always up to something...:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bigjohn20081983

:bow:  :bow:  :bow:   to both Longhorn and Druff
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Camshaft83

That is very cool of you 2.  :bigthumbs:  Can't wait for round 2.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

bmac7754

You know I havn't been able to enjoy a cigar since the day after Christmas due to illness hitting me.  Hopefully very soon I can jump into this pile.

appollo

Great way to end this terrific pass.Well done to all the bombers. :bigthumbs:

headfirst

Awesome work from the Ohio boys, this was a blast!   :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

DRuff

Pass transitioned to Longhorn, enjoy Brian !

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

danb6177

Well played men! great pass Brian
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Vroomp

Great job guys~! Way to hammer the Moderator~! :bigthumbs:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

this is the definition of a Geek!  Well done  :bigthumbs:
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

Alright everyone, just wanted to thank you all for making this pass such a success.  This had to be one of the smoothest passes I have moderated and thought it was going to be very messy in the beginning.  You all had great turnaround times, awesome cigars being thrown, and I liked the active forum as we went along.  We have one more transition that needs to take place and then I will be closing this one out so everyone gets their points and cigar pass count.

Just a reminder please make sure you left positive feedback for the person that bombed you.  I have left feedback as well for everyone in the pass as your bomb was received.  I do believe I got everyone but if I missed you please PM me and I will take care of that.

And yeah, you got to look at one more of my silly charts. 

Kman

Awesome job guys!! Great pass Brian!! Can't wait to do this one again
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

MacMac

What a great end to the bombing pass! This was so much fun!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.