Postal Service Handle With Care

Started by appollo, 08/14/2015 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Received my takes today from the Cigarvet pass 3 today.Wow was the box in rough shape.I"m sure glad it was packed well or it could have been bad.

Fran95

Wow that's terrible, good thing it was packed well! At least it got to your doorstep. I've had 2 packages recently get delivered to the completely wrong house!!!  :banghead:

What can you do though, I don't know anyone else who is willing to deliver my small flat rate box across the country in two days for less than $6. The shipping speeds and prices these days are really amazing.

horrido

Wow looks like they punt kicked to your door or dropped it from 30000 feet air delivery. Something wrong with the post office.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

ninfiction

At least it arrived, I got a package this week minus the package, they delivered the shipping label from the package with a form to fill out if I wanted them to search for the contents...umm no, I don't want my stuff it's all good, what?
This is not the admin you're looking for...

DonM

I didn't do it, just saying!  Hey, those packages get a rough ride sometimes

"The Curmudgeon"

headfirst

Wow, pretty sure Ace Ventura delivered that one!  I'm amazed even with good packing that nothing happened.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

millarddj

Yeah, that's some pretty serious bashing. A proper packing job can go a long way. :respekt: to whoever packed that box!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

toby2

sucks. I just got back a few half envelopes from last months billing.

bmac7754

Glad there were no damage to the cigars inside.

I think I found your culprit.

photo post office_zpsilmui7pt.gif

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

appollo

Quotebmac7754 - 8/14/2015  9:59 PM

Yea I think that's the guy :lmao:

Kman

QuoteDonM - 8/14/2015  8:18 PM  I didn't do it, just saying!  Hey, those packages get a rough ride sometimes

Me think he doth protest too much :lmao:

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

ntanner

Love how only about one in every five boxes makes it up the conveyor.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

vw77guy

I'm  glad I work with clothing!  I picked up a box from Fedex that looked like that once.  I told the guy, "Geeze, I'm glad it wasn't breakable."  He said, "Yep, it happens."  I don't like to ship with them, but my wholesaler uses them.

Cfickter

QuoteDonM - 8/14/2015  8:18 PM  I didn't do it, just saying!  Hey, those packages get a rough ride sometimes

Don, did you use that as a pillow?

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Longhorn

QuoteCfickter - 8/15/2015  11:45 AM

:lmao:

Cigary

Quotebmac7754 - 8/14/2015  8:59 PM  

I knew it.....now it's  a fact how some of these monkeys deliver packages.

DonM

QuoteLonghorn - 8/15/2015  12:02 PM

QuoteCfickter - 8/15/2015  11:45 AM

:lmao:

No, if it was your box, I would have left my trademark boot print on it :angel:

"The Curmudgeon"

Jay'D

Quotebmac7754 - 8/14/2015  8:59 PM

Oh s**t they got me. ... :lmao:  :lmao:
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

MIngmire

Telling USPS to handle with care is like telling a 2yo not to touch. lol
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -Elbert Hubbard

ebernabe

Wow.  Someone must of had a bad day.

tucktuck911

horrido

Life cannot be that bad to have temper tantrum....geez.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

McBryde

A buddy of mine used to work for UPS and he said the motto there was " It's not going to my house!" LOL

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

MacMac

Oh my! Makes you realize we need to package cigars VERY well.... :-0
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

johncw

Looks like a package I sent Bruce one time!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.