Oh, that Rich!

Started by gitfiddl, 08/24/2015 02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


I take back 62.7% of the bad things I've said to and about about Rich aka "lowpro75" (the other 37.3% are still up in the air... :shades:  ). When the CG cigar came out, ol' Rich told he'd send me one when he got his.  Well he did, and tossed in some very nice hitchhikers as well.  Mucho belle grande dankes, you rat bastage!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".


very nice. love tubos


That's awesome of him  I got one in the Bomb Run pass today as well. Can't wait to set it on fire.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6


Nice sticks great bomb :thumbsup:


When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon



"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain


This is not the admin you're looking for...


"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein


Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me


Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!


Very nice of him.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.


Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids


Ever the opportunist  :bigthumbs:
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D


Very nice of him!  :bigthumbs:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....


Ex Fumo Dare Lucem


Guru of ruining the moment.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.