Curmudgeon Crew Contest - The 7th Annual Cigars for Troops Drive

Started by Cfickter, 08/25/2015 04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Quotecavenbk - 10/10/2015  3:45 PM

You have something against beard oil and craft beer? I use beard oil and drink craft beer. Does that make me a hippie? By the way, get off my darned lawn!!

[/QUOTE]

I didn't say "hippie", I said "hipster".  Nirab is a hippie.

And I thought you drank grappa and water . . .  :martini:

:biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

" And I thought you drank grappa and water . . .   "

He does now :shades:  :shy:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :beer:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

cavenbk

:lmao: :lmao: Only on the weekends. During the week i drink Mikes Hard Lemonade
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Longhorn

Quotecavenbk - 10/10/2015  8:11 PM

:lmao: :lmao: Only on the weekends. During the week i drink Mikes Hard Lemonade

Ahem.  Mike's Hard Cranberry-Lemonade!  :biggrin:

cavenbk

QuoteLonghorn - 10/11/2015  12:49 AM  
Quotecavenbk - 10/10/2015  8:11 PM  :lmao: :lmao: Only on the weekends. During the week i drink Mikes Hard Lemonade
Ahem.  Mike's Hard Cranberry-Lemonade!  :biggrin:

Yes, thank you for correcting me. Cranberry Lemonade

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

QuoteBrlesq - 10/10/2015  3:13 PM

You have something against beard oil and craft beer? I use beard oil and drink craft beer. Does that make me a hippie? By the way, get off my darned lawn!!

[/QUOTE]

comparing a hippie to a hipster??? hippies love everyone...hipsters love their f#$king beards and skinny jeans, just below that, reading crop forecast reports for some rare strain of hops grown by monks on the side a mountain, at the perfect latitude and longitude, that will make about 2 cases of the most (hipster tone)"incredibly perfect beer, with just the right amount of gravity to body ratio"...hipsters, giving Prius's a bad name since they've been driving em!!  :biggrin:  :angel:

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Brlesq

Quotenirab - 10/25/2015  10:22 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 10/10/2015  3:13 PM

comparing a hippie to a hipster??? hippies love everyone...hipsters love their f#$king beards and skinny jeans, just below that, reading crop forecast reports for some rare strain of hops grown by monks on the side a mountain, at the perfect latitude and longitude, that will make about 2 cases of the most (hipster tone)"incredibly perfect beer, with just the right amount of gravity to body ratio"...hipsters, giving Prius's a bad name since they've been driving em!!  :biggrin:  :angel:

[/QUOTE]

See?  We're in agreement.  I love hippies.
 :victory:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Cfickter

Quotebstessl - 10/25/2015  1:56 PM  whats the deadline here?

Deadline is based on the end of Nate's drive, which I beleive is October 31

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

headfirst

In an effort to keep off the lawns I'll holler from the sidewalk, "Hey, what about that Island Jim contest, anybody home?"   :biggrin:  :angel:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nwb

We had some late donations that still need to be logged.  Once I get that wrapped up, I will provide a count by member to Chuck and he will coordinate the drawing.
Chief of Shaft

headfirst

Oh ok, didn't realize you still had some homework left on the drive.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nwb

Here are the total number of entries per member:

05Venturer - 10
appollo - 10
BewareDaPenguin - 15
biggsy16 - 15
bmac7754 - 40
Brlesq - 20
bstessl - 18
C130Driver - 6
Camshaft83 - 8
Caveman Steve - 20
cavenbk - 5
Cfickter - 47
CigarPlace - 110
clami - 65
danb6177 - 18
DonM - 20
DRuff    - 12
dwig - 25
ebernabe - 10
feldenak - 10
freakydeakydutchman - 24
headfirst - 38
horrido - 15
Jackal - 10
johncw - 40
junglepete - 79
Kid Montana - 43
Kman - 109
Longhorn - 107
lubrix - 19
MacMac - 10
mike.casey - 9
millarddj - 25
Mojo66 - 27
mpurtle01 - 10
MT21 - 5
nonfiction - 40
nirab - 23
ntanner - 18
nwb - 27
Otter - 34
plnortham - 7
raize - 10
RDF - 10
Rebecca Silverwolf - 10
scrubs - 7
SenorPablo - 30
sjn1117 - 12
SmokeBlue2 - 56
SparklePony - 4
STL_Cohiba - 10
StogieDad - 46
terrys1991 - 61
toby2 - 47
Vroomp - 113
Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

Quotenwb - 11/11/2015  8:23 AM  Here are the total number of entries per member:  

Thanks Nate
Here is what I am planning, I will build and post a Google Spreadsheet with all the qualified individual entries (those Curmudgeons who contributed to the final prize are not eligible).  People can review and let me know if something is wrong. I will assign random numbers and then get another Curmudgeon Crew member, Brad I am looking at you!, to do the random number generator drawing. 

Watch this thread

nirab

QuoteCfickter - 11/11/2015  8:03 AM

Quotenwb - 11/11/2015  8:23 AM  Here are the total number of entries per member:  

Thanks Nate
Here is what I am planning, I will build and post a Google Spreadsheet with all the qualified individual entries (those Curmudgeons who contributed to the final prize are not eligible).  People can review and let me know if something is wrong. I will assign random numbers and then get another Curmudgeon Crew member, Brad I am looking at you!, to do the random number generator drawing. 

Watch this thread

I think a hippie should draw the number, ya can't trust a grumpy ol' f#$k!!  :biggrin:  :shy:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

QuoteCfickter - 11/11/2015  10:03 AM

Thanks Nate

Watch this thread

:angry: So I not only contributed to the Cigars for Troops, I contributed to the final prize so you could deem me ineligible in the drawing :confused:

Sweet!  :angry: I enjoy a good F!*$#ng every now and then, it keeps me in the Curmudgeonly giving mood

"The Curmudgeon"

johncw

QuoteDonM - 11/11/2015  10:56 AM

:angry: So I not only contributed to the Cigars for Troops, I contributed to the final prize so you could deem me ineligible in the drawing :confused:

Well isn't that just a  :kickyou:

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Longhorn

QuoteBrlesq - 11/11/2015  2:03 PM

:lmao:  :lmao: @ Don!

X 2  :lmao:

nwb

Chief of Shaft

DRuff

Somebody get the hose, we have a sandy vajayjay in aisle 5!

:hypno:  :lmao:  

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.