Curmudgeon Crew Contest - The 7th Annual Cigars for Troops Drive

Started by Cfickter, 08/25/2015 04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

OK so here is what is happening, I have created an Google sheet with everyone's name and a separate line for each cigar donated, based on the list in this thread.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vVzbPbd2KnKE2TXqmT8F1X4NDVPDVkUWQc8eY4Hn_MU/edit#gid=0

Column A on the sheet is a random number generated strictly for sorting the names.  Once the names are randomly sorted I will add the entry numbers in the last column.  I will then get a Geek who is not part of the drawing to run a random number generator to select the winning entry. Before the winning number is generated I will post the random sorted list. We will draw the winning number on Saturday to allow any questions of comments.

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

The spreadsheet appears to be locked. I had to sign into Google and it still says I need permission to view. I'm at work so it could very well be due to restrictions here though.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ntanner

Im not at work and I get the permission notice also.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Cfickter

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cfickter

After some careful consideration I realize I made a mistake in not including those to who contributed to both the prize and drive. They deserve an even chance as well as anyone. My apologies to those who may have felt l shorted them. They will be added.

Vroomp

Shouldn't there have been 1619 entries before these folks you are adding for prize gifts? :confused:

Oh yeah,,,,   and remove me from the spreadsheet please~! Let some newb have a better chance at winning~!!!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Brad, once I add those missing names we should reach the prescribed 1619 entries.  With respect to your request, if OK with you, I am not removing anyone.  If you win, you can decide what you would like to do with it, bomb, secret Santa gift, Toys for Tots donation, etc...

PM me if you like to discuss further

QuoteVroomp - 11/18/2015  1:12 PM  

Shouldn't there have been 1619 entries before these folks you are adding for prize gifts? :confused:

Oh yeah,,,,   and remove me from the spreadsheet please~! Let some newb have a better chance at winning~!!!

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Cfickter

Camshaft83

Good luck geeks and a big thanks to the crew for doing this. :bigthumbs:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Cfickter

Ok random numbers have been assigned to each cigar entry, drawing tomorrow will post screen shot of winning

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vVzbPbd2KnKE2TXqmT8F1X4NDVPDVkUWQc8eY4Hn_MU/edit#gid=0

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

appollo

Cfickter

Congratulations to junglepete aka Peter for winning the box of Island Jims #2's Thanks to all who donated to Nate's drive.

pete

Mojo66

Congratulations Peter.

I'll get to congratulate him in person as he's in Montreal for a few days and I'm meeting him tomorrow for a few cigars and adult beverages.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

appollo

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.