Running a weekly pairing show

Started by Avrus, 08/28/2015 10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avrus

We're more than a year in now and we're going to be running it on a weekly basis up from every other week. We typically do alcohol pairings although we do shake things up with soda pop, coffee, tea and other beverages from time to time.

It's called Sharing Our Pairings and we live stream to YouTube with the discussion and question page being posted on Cigar Federation and G+.

If we haven't paired something (cigar or beverage) feel free to suggest something and I'll see if we can get it into the show rotation.

Cfickter

Thanks for the post, will check it out
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

sevencardstud

Ya I will love to check it out. And say one of my favourite non-alcoholic pairs is cherry coke, if you havent done that one already.
"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

headfirst

I found Coke went really well with a Montecristo Media Noche.  I'll have to try Cherry Coke sometime...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Avrus

Quotesevencardstud - 8/28/2015  2:18 PM

Ya I will love to check it out. And say one of my favourite non-alcoholic pairs is cherry coke, if you havent done that one already.

Haven't done cherry coke specifically but have done a bunch of craft sodas which went really well. We need to do a Soda 3.0 show before the end of fall.

MacMac

This sounds great. I'll check it out.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Avrus

QuoteMacMac - 8/28/2015  11:25 PM

This sounds great. I'll check it out.

We run every Wed at 8pm EST, hope you get to see the next show. We're going to have Victor Vitale of Victor Vitale cigars on for a whisky pairing show. Should be a blast.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.