Humidor stuffers (20% below online prices)

Started by Jackal, 01/10/2016 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Gustoff

Received the Humidor Stuffers I purchased from Jason. They look amazing and well aged! Thanks Jason!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

headfirst

I saved some shipping and shook the hand of a Jackal today, bought these well-aged beauties!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

millarddj

Wahoo! Gorgeous looking set there! Cool that you got to meet up with Jason as well. :thumbsup:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

Got mine in the mail this afternoon. Tons of stuff I'm looking forward to trying. Thanks a lot, Jason!  :cheer:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

nirab

Quotemillarddj - 1/16/2016  10:56 PM

Got mine in the mail this afternoon. Tons of stuff I'm looking forward to trying. Thanks a lot, Jason!  :cheer:

How the heck did I miss those DPG JJ's??? Nice score Daniel!!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

mthomason1980

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

MacMac

There some good looking trades and sells going on!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Gustoff

~Ernest Hemingway

Jackal

QuoteGustoff - 1/19/2016  2:56 PM

Nice smokes here!

They must be.  You keep buying them.   :bigthumbs:

Jackal

I will be leaving feedback once all of the first wave are received.  Like in passes, I prefer doing feedback in batches, so that I don't forget anyone.

Gustoff

QuoteJackal - 1/19/2016  6:54 PM
QuoteGustoff - 1/19/2016  2:56 PMNice smokes here!
They must be.  You keep buying them.   :bigthumbs:
:bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
 ~Ernest Hemingway

philip stone

hi jackal Philip stone here I saw what u have in your sale can we talk about buying it all or what u have left it at least im sure we can make a deal that suits us both
stick lover philip stone the nova scotia stick feen
 my email is golfjockey@Hotmail.com easy communicate my cell 9026694200 texting is good for me also
cheers

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Jackal

At the present time, all remaining cigars are spoken for.

Thanks Guys

Gustoff

Mine arrived safely here! Thanks a ton!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.