Oliva Sampler for Sale Again

Started by ThinBlueLine, 08/29/2015 08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThinBlueLine

Then it's all yours Apollo I will make an exception but make it $115 and no worries you'll make out
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

appollo

QuoteThinBlueLine - 2/13/2016  9:47 PM

Then it's all yours Apollo I will make an exception but make it $115 and no worries you'll make out
Scott I really appreciate you offering me this and I hope You didn't feel pressured to sell me this sampler because I didn't mean to.All I meant is that I plus I'm sure other geeks from the GWn would like the opportunity to get some of your samplers that you post at different times, they are something special from the pictures I,ve seen and we would gladly pay the extra to get them here.But at this time I have to decline on your offer,I just went in on a box split with headfirst ,  but I hope it will stay open in the future for some of the great samplers you put together :-)  :biggrin:

ThinBlueLine

millarddj

It's actually really easy to ship most basic packages internationally. You basically just address the box as usual, then fill out the basic customs form (or if you use Stamps.com, it's even easier yet), which really only adds value, country of origin, and description to the address you already have.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ThinBlueLine

junglepete

Note: when filling out a customs form  to ship to Canada be aware that "gifts" can only be under a $65 value to qualify as such. As far as I remember anyway.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

appollo

Quotejunglepete - 2/15/2016  8:24 PM

Note: when filling out a customs form  to ship to Canada be aware that "gifts" can only be under a $65 value to qualify as such. As far as I remember anyway.
Didn't know that .Thanks for the heads up Pete.

ThinBlueLine

tjm0831

tjm0831

Payment sent.  Looking forward!

ThinBlueLine

tjm0831

I can't express enough the generosity of Scott (ThinBlueLine).  I got this sampler in today.  Well this sampler plus an entire other sampler!  Feast your eyes on the debris left at my house today!  Thank you brother!

tjm0831

I've been wanting to expand my knowledge of the Tatuaje brand.  I now have a damned good start!  Thanks again Scott!

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

wow another great sampler from Sott.Well done :bigthumbs:

ThinBlueLine

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.