November Industry Sponsored Geek Critique (First Two Weeks)

Started by nwb, 08/29/2015 05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Looks like according to USPS tracking 4 out of 5 are delivered with one still enroute for delivery today.
Let me know once cigars are in hand fellas.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cigary

Package landed today...can't wait to smoke it but will wait for at least a week to let it marinate.  Thanks again for letting us do a review on a cigar I'm really excited to try.

headfirst

Just got mine Kent, along with a traveling buddy, thank you.  That Rosado wrapper looks nice, looking forward to reviewing it.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

bmac7754

Got mine today also with a friend.  Looks nice, will wait a week or so to let it get to know my other cigars and then its toast.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Just a friendly reminder, a little over 2 weeks to get these in

Thanks all. :bigthumbs:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cigary

Thx for the reminder....am sitting mine out for another few days until Sunday after football is over.

Cfickter

Sorry buddy, got mine plus the hitchhiker, thanks.  Will probably do the review this weekend so it is done and done
Looking forward to trying this one
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

gpd4

My apologies - I got mine (and a buddy!) as well.  Looking forward to smoking it!  Thanks again
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

headfirst

Check this task off the list, thanks for letting me try this one Kent!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

bmac7754

Hoping to sit down and do mine this weekend if I ever stop working.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nwb

9 days left to get these in!  One review complete, 4 to go. :shades:
Chief of Shaft

bmac7754

Just finished smoking this up and review has been submitted.  Thanks again Kent for picking me

05Venturer

only a couple days left if anyone hasn't gotten these in yet  :shy:
Kent

Cigary

Will let mine sit ......and then smoke while watching Thursday Night Football ( Oct. 22 )...looking forward to this cigar and the game.

bmac7754

I was going to do a traditional review but seems the new format is the way to go, so mine looks something like this 

IMPRESSIONS (1 - 10)                    

Appearance     9     ?????????          

Aroma     8     ????????          

Draw     8     ????????          

Flavor     8     ????????          

Complexity     8     ????????          

Progression/Evolution     8     ????????          

Construction     8     ????????          

Smoke Output     8     ????????          

Burn     8     ????????          

Price/Value     8     ????????          

Enjoyment     8     ????????          

MY RATING     80.1     ???????? 

gpd4

There was a small fire at my house last night and it got burned up.  My review is in :)
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nwb

All reviews have been submitted - thanks folks!
Chief of Shaft

05Venturer

Quotenwb - 10/29/2015  6:53 AM

All reviews have been submitted - thanks folks!
X2 thanks  :biggrin:
Kent

05Venturer

Kent

appollo

Quotebmac7754 - 10/21/2015  7:30 PM

I was going to do a traditional review but seems the new format is the way to go, so mine looks something like this 

IMPRESSIONS (1 - 10)                    

Appearance     9     ?????????          

Aroma     8     ????????          

Draw     8     ????????          

Flavor     8     ????????          

Complexity     8     ????????          

Progression/Evolution     8     ????????          

Construction     8     ????????          

Smoke Output     8     ????????          

Burn     8     ????????          

Price/Value     8     ????????          

Enjoyment     8     ????????          

MY RATING     80.1     ???????? 

:lmao:  :lmao:

05Venturer

Gentlemen, I spoke with Christian Celluza on the phone this afternoon and he asked me if I would thank the reviewers for this Geek Critique. He was very appreciative of the time and effort you all took and the honesty in the reviews of this blend. Thanks guys.

:thumbsup:  :thanx:
Kent

bmac7754

Quote05Venturer - 11/2/2015  8:09 PM  Gentlemen, I spoke with Christian Celluza on the phone this afternoon and he asked me if I would thank the reviewers for this Geek Critique. He was very appreciative of the time and effort you all took and the honesty in the reviews of this blend. Thanks guys.    :thumbsup:  :thanx:

Thank him and thank you for letting us do this one.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.