Fall 2015

Started by ebernabe, 08/30/2015 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STL_Cohiba

Im excited for this one. Have a few tricks up my sleave
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

artman556

when will we know what cigars are in the pass

ebernabe

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigpass;area=cigs;boxpass_id=224>Here is what is in there so far...

Quoteartman556 - 9/5/2015  8:38 PM

when will we know what cigars are in the pass

artman556

thanks. i must have missed where it was posted.

raize

Hey Eric, some things have come up and it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to participate in this pass after all.  Sorry for the late notice man but can you remove me from the order?  Thanks.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

ebernabe

Will do hate to lose you.

Quoteraize - 9/18/2015  8:32 PM

Hey Eric, some things have come up and it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to participate in this pass after all.  Sorry for the late notice man but can you remove me from the order?  Thanks.

LarryPM

Hey, Eric-I've been in your passes before and hope you have room for me now!

Thanks, Larry

ebernabe

Yes we do! Welcome and glad to have you.

QuoteLarryPM - 9/23/2015  9:40 AM

Hey, Eric-I've been in your passes before and hope you have room for me now!

Thanks, Larry

millarddj

Raring for this to get started! Any word on our kickoff yet?
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ebernabe

Will get it sent out this week.  Hopefully Monday or Tuesday.

Quotemillarddj - 9/30/2015  9:33 PM

Raring for this to get started! Any word on our kickoff yet?

STL_Cohiba

Very Nice Eric. Look forward to it
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

STL_Cohiba

Chomping at the bit even though I know im the last guy lmao.

ebernabe

on the way to Woodstock Georgia

danb6177

It has begun !! :cigarman:
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

StogieDad

:biggrin:  Ready and able....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ebernabe

I messed up.  I put UPS instead of USPS for shipping.  Here is the correct link to the package:  https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9505512280035283082516>Tracking Info.

Sorry

C130Driver

Gentlemen, just wanted to take a second to introduce myself for anyone in the pass who hasn't seen me around over the last year or so. I have been smoking cigars for years, but until a year ago, my experience was limited to infused cigars and only about 1 a year. I am in the Air Force and I left my home and family to attend pilot training almost 2 years ago now. Last October my wife surprised me by setting me up for a monthly membership with CI to make sure I knew she was thinking about me. Man, that has been the gift that keeps on giving. I still get excited every month to see what I'm getting. I stumbled across CG when I was still trying to figure out the basics. I've been active on here ever since I joined but at varying levels depending my current workload. I was considering starting a pass but figured I'd better participate in one first. I got a hold of Eric and he was gracious enough to grant me late entry. I look forward to both the cigars and getting to know everyone better.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Hot Stuff x

Eric, sorry so late to the party...I'll have to sit out this pass, but thanks for the invitation.  maybe I'll see you next month, planning to visit St. Louis...
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

ebernabe

will have to try and meet up.  there are some great geeks here in st. louis who might be interested too.

QuoteHot Stuff x - 10/12/2015  3:25 AM

Eric, sorry so late to the party...I'll have to sit out this pass, but thanks for the invitation.  maybe I'll see you next month, planning to visit St. Louis...

ebernabe

the end of the pass order has changed a bit at the end.

johncw

Quoteebernabe - 10/13/2015  9:35 AM

will have to try and meet up.  there are some great geeks here in st. louis who might be interested too.

Let us other STL geeks know if and when you guys are meeting up and I'll try and make it.

STL_Cohiba

Quotejohncw - 10/12/2015  10:01 AM

Quoteebernabe - 10/13/2015  9:35 AM

Let us other STL geeks know if and when you guys are meeting up and I'll try and make it.

I second that would love to hang out with some STL GEEKS!!!

millarddj

Great to see this rolling. Looks like I'm going to have to go shopping again!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

StogieDad

I have done my P/T and will put them in the system today.  Heading to the PO now and will post tracking when I do that!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.