WTS: Tatuaje's and LFDs DONE

Started by mike.casey, 09/24/2015 10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

Hey guys,

I've got some stuff for sale if you're interested. All of these sticks are well aged. I will ship to Canada, obviously shipping will be more. PP only.

**Also I'll throw in a bonus 5er of some decent singles on each purchase**

LFD Mega Sampler (SOLD)

4x Double Ligero Maduro
4x Oscuro Cabinet L400
1x Litto Gomez Diez Small Batch 5
1x Capitulo II
3x Double Ligero Maduro Chisel
2x LFD Event Only Mystery

Tatuaje Mega Sampler (SOLD)
5x Avion 2012
5x Tattoo Toro
5x Fausto FT153
2x 2012 Cojonu Reserva or Broadleaf
2x Unicos (08' box date)
1x 2006 Cojonu

Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Broadleaf (20) (SOLD)

Sealed box of LFD Chiselito Maduro (20) (SOLD)

Sealed box of LFD Ligero Cabinet Oscuro Natural L400 (24) (SOLD)
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Cfickter

Mike, best of luck with the sale.  Unfortunately just way over spent in Sept.
Let me know if you don't get takers on the larger packs and willing to cut them in half
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

mike.casey

QuoteCfickter - 9/24/2015  3:12 PM

Mike, best of luck with the sale.  Unfortunately just way over spent in Sept.
Let me know if you don't get takers on the larger packs and willing to cut them in half

I've got enough sticks from each to send you half of either and still offer the full ones. Just PM me what combination you're interested in and a price you're willing to pay.

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Mojo66

These are great cigars, a great sale, good luck with it.

I unfortunately have to resist as I too overspent lately but I might not be able to resist for very long.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

Man, I'd love to jump on that box of Tats, but the budget is shot for about a month...unless you have a layaway plan!  :biggrin:  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

mike.casey

Quotenirab - 9/24/2015  3:33 PM

Man, I'd love to jump on that box of Tats, but the budget is shot for about a month...unless you have a layaway plan!  :biggrin:  :shy:

Sorry man, I'm in of need cash... of course you could always use PP credit and pay them whenever you feel like it... :biggrin:

Ron White

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

RDF

Mike, I'll take the Tatuaje Sampler B.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

mike.casey

QuoteRDF - 9/24/2015  3:59 PM

Mike, I'll take the Tatuaje Sampler B.

PM sent.

Ron White

biggsy16

I am a lucky LFD man, thanks Mike
Never done being a Dad

mike.casey

Quotebiggsy16 - 9/24/2015  5:16 PM

I am a lucky LFD man, thanks Mike
:thumbsup:

Thank you!

Ron White

SparklePony

Wow, this *is* a great sale.
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

cavenbk

Really wish I had some money right now. I LOVE those Avion 12's. If you ever decide you feel like a trade of some of them let me know.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

johncw

:drool: that box of Tats is calling my name... I really need to sleep on it.... If anyone is willing to go in on 10 let me know.

McBryde

I just want those 2 '08 Unicos if that batch doesn't sell! MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Good!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

mike.casey

Quotejohncw - 9/24/2015  9:00 PM

:drool: that box of Tats is calling my name... I really need to sleep on it.... If anyone is willing to go in on 10 let me know.

I knew I could hear something coming from my huidor last night. :biggrin:

Ron White

nirab

Quotejohncw - 9/24/2015  9:00 PM

I am willing to go in on 10 with you! I sent you a pm.  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

johncw

Replied Nirab and sent Mike a PM.

ninfiction

Good, glad Brian jumped on the split because otherwise I would have had jump on that offer.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

Quoteninfiction - 9/25/2015  9:40 AM

Good, glad Brian jumped on the split because otherwise I would have had jump on that offer.

We could always work out a trade for a 5er!  :biggrin:  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

RDF

Got my delivery yesterday and man oh man these look good.  Mike thanks a ton for letting me in on your sale and these awesome Tatuajes.  Thanks too for the extras tagging along - a great selection of Oliva V's.

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

johncw

I got these Saturday but having been around to post.... Thanks for the body guards Mike and thanks for the sale.

Cfickter

Owe Mike an apology for this late post, but he took care of me big time

LFD1

LFD2

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.