Bose acoustimass 5 system and Bose bookshelf speakers

Started by pieman, 11/05/2007 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pieman

So I just upgraded my home reciever to a real nice Denon and re upped all my speakers from Bose to Boston Acoustic. I now have 2 bose bookshelf speakers and a bose acoustimass 5 (1 sub and 2 dual cubes) that I am no longer using. Any interest or do I craigslist them?
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

mhuss

pieman

Let me start by saying that nothing fills a room with sound like Bose. However to me the Boston Acoustics were warmer sounding and I perfer them to the Bose.

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

ljlemer

Quotepieman - 11/6/2007  5:08 AM

Let me start by saying that nothing fills a room with sound like Bose. However to me the Boston Acoustics were warmer sounding and I perfer them to the Bose.

Are you going to give us a price?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

pieman

for the sub and dual cubes I would like to get 250. Bookshelves I have no idea on.

ljlemer

Quotepieman - 11/6/2007  5:43 PM

for the sub and dual cubes I would like to get 250. Bookshelves I have no idea on.

What are they worth new? What did you pay for them?  What are they going for used on ebay and amazon?

Thomas Mann

pieman

Actuallt gonna keep them around and do up the downstairs in a zone2 set up. Still going to ebay the subwoofer though.

pieman

Ok so here comes Mr indescision and if you are interested in the bookshelves L I would go $75 for em (seems to be the lower end on CL) Let me know if you want pics.

ljlemer

Quotepieman - 11/7/2007  7:32 PM

Ok so here comes Mr indescision and if you are interested in the bookshelves L I would go $75 for em (seems to be the lower end on CL) Let me know if you want pics.

Mr Indecision, huh? There are many models of bookshelf speakers made by Bose. Different sizes, ages, conditions. I just saw this, for example:  $40.
http://item.express.ebay.com/Consumer-Electronics_Home-Audio_Home-Audio-Speakers-Subwoofers_BOSE-2-2-USED-BOOKSHELF-SPEAKERS-WEDGE-STYLE-SHAPED_W0QQitemZ290178772010QQihZ019QQptdnZHomeQ20AudioQ20SpeakersQ20Q26Q20SubwoofersQQddnZConsumerQ20ElectronicsQQadnZHomeQ20AudioQQptdiZ210QQddiZ945QQadiZ944QQcmdZExpressItem

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.